Chapter 15

Skye's POV

Jungkook just asked me out.

Me.

I don't know why but my mind was having a hard time processing his words.

"Come again?" I said slightly shaking my head making sure if I heard him right.

"Do you want to go out with me?" He asked again smiling.

"As in, like a d-date?" I stuttered.

"Yeah. But only if you want to though. Or we could just hangout or something, whatever makes you feel comfortable." He gently squeezed my hand.

I gulped.

I saw Jimin in my peripheral view, eyeing Jungkook's hand on top of mine.

"Ahhmm... sure?" I replied blushing when he gave me his signature bunny smile.

"Great! Can I get your number?" He handed me his phone.

I nodded and added my number on his contacts. My phone rang as soon as I handed it back to him.

When I looked on my phone screen, I saw an unknown number.

"It's me. Just making sure hehe." Jungkook shyly scratched his head.

"Oh, well then I guess I'll save this number as well." I giggled and saved his name as 'Bunny' on my contacts.

"Thanks. It's really nice seeing you guys again, though I've got to go now. I'll see you guys later." He gave my hand another squeezed then left.

"What just happened?" Jimin asked looking confused, "We were just talking earlier about Busan and suddenly he just asks you out of nowhere?" 

"I know. The situation hasn't really hit me yet, though I'm not complaining." I said as I nibble the last piece of the cinnamon roll.

"And why's that?"

"Because I haven't been on a date in a long time. To be honest, I kind of missed the feeling." I sigh.

"You've only been on two dates in your entire life. And one of them, being me." He snorted.

"You were the one who desperately begged me to be your date for that ridiculous party you were invited to last year, as far as I recall." I sassed.

"Where was the shy and dreamy Skye, earlier? I liked her better." He chuckled.

"Well too bad, she's gone. And so are my cinnamon rolls. Can we go now?"

He laughed. "Do you want me to get you more?"

"Yeah, make it a dozen." 

"Or not, let's go." Jimin rushed to his feet and grabbed my wrist.

I laughed as he attempted to block my eyes from the display of the cinnamon rolls.

Jungkook's POV

After getting Skye's number, I went home and started to arrange our furniture in the living room. I was only supposed to get chocolate muffins from my Auntie's bakery, but I ended up staying and eating some of them there.

I think it was luck that Skye and Jimin were there.

I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket as I was arranging the last piece of furniture. When I looked at my phone, Miso messaged me.

~ Text Convo ~

Miso: Jungkookie! Can you help me with something?