Chapter 21

Skye's POV

This is it.

My date with Jungkook is quickly approaching. There's only two hours left before our date and I haven't even showered.

I woke up a little late thanks to Jimin. Curse him, for making me watch those godforsaken horror movies!

Flashback

"Why are we watching 'The Conjuring'?" I asked, confused.

"Because I feel like watching it." Jimin shrugged.

"Well, change it! I can't watch this." I shook my head then extended my arm to my bedside table where he put the snacks.

"But you said I can pick the movies tonight." He pointed out. "You always pick which movies we watch, don't you think it's my turn?"

"But you don't like scary movies." I squinted my eyes at him. He scoffed, "I do too."

"Oh yeah, since when?"

"Since now. Now get comfy, I'm going to start the movie." He said then turned off the lights.

Well this is just great. A scary movie with the lights off.

"I can't believe you're making me watch this." I shook my head. "Can you leave the lights open?"

"No, we always turn off the lights when we watch movies. Stop messing with our tradition." He scolded lightly and grabbed my blanket to cover both of us.

Flashback over

Whenever anything scary came, we both screamed. We were both clinging to each other like our lives depended on it at the movie's climax. After it was over, Jin called for us to eat dinner. I actually forgot to ask him about where Namjoon was going, since I was too caught up with the terrifying images in my head. After dinner was over, we resumed watching yet another scary movie called 'Mama'. It was Jimin's stupid idea to continue the horror vibe, and thanks to him, I couldn't get a good night's sleep because I was afraid I'd dream about those movies.

Well, I'm glad that was over and I don't think I'm going to watch anything scary for a while, or ever.

I quickly took a shower after brushing my hair and making sure there were no more tangles. I decided not to eat much since I don't want to puke when we get on extreme rides later on our date. There's no way I'm going to embarrass myself in front of Jungkook.

Now, all I have to do is pick an outfit.

After rummaging through my closet for ten minutes, I just settled down with this.

I put on some mascara, a little blush on my cheeks and some cherry red lipstick. I looked at myself in the mirror and smiled.

Hmmmm. I think tying my hair up will make me look cuter.

I don't want my hair going all crazy in different directions when we get on the rides.

I checked my phone to see the time, and it read 12:53 pm. I grabbed my purse then went down.

"Well don't you just look snazzy. Where are you going, kid?" I heard Jin ask while holding the laundry basket.

"I'm going on a date." I blushed. I don't know why I'm feeling nervous all of a sudden. Jin looked a bit surprised. "A date? Wow, I feel like I underestimated Jimin." He mumbled.

"Jimin? I'm not going on a date with him. I'm going with Jungkook." I replied.

"And who is this Jungkook? Have your parents met him? Where is he from? How old-"

I cut him off. "Can I answer that later? I don't want to be late for our date." I looked at my phone again then saw a text from Jungkook saying he's right outside our house.

"I'll tell you everything later when I get home, bye!" I said in a hurry then left. When I opened the door I saw Jungkook a few steps away from our house staring at his cellphone. When he heard the sound of the door, he looked up and our eyes met.

He walked up to me and held out his hand. "Hey, beautiful. Are you ready to have an adventurous date with yours truly?"

I bit my lip and nodded. "Why yes, I am." I smiled then let him take my hand in his.

- At Everland -

"So, where would you like to go first?" He asked after we bought our adorable headbands from a cute store that sells a variety of items. I went with the Minnie Mouse headband, while he went with the frog eyes headband, which suits him well to be honest. He looked so cute.

"How about the T-Express?" I asked while I eyed the large roller coaster.

"Are you sure? Don't you want to ride a less extreme one first?" He asked, tilting his head, "We have till 9 pm, babe."

Did I hear him right? Did he just call me babe?

I cleared my throat, "Well, where do you suggest we go first?" I asked as I tried my best to not let his pet name affect me too much.

"Do you like animals?" He asked, taking my hand and leading me towards Zootopia.

What is it with people asking me about something when they're already dragging me towards it as if I have another choice?

Regardless, I nodded and followed him. We started at the Lost Valley, where we fed and photographed adorable animals. Then we went to Safari World, where we saw lions and bears and rode a wild safari bus that was decorated like a tiger.

"I never thought that I would see a lion up close! They're so fascinating!" I said excitedly as we exited the Safari World.

"I'm glad to see that you're having fun." Jungkook gently stroked my cheek before taking my hand in his and leading me to the American Adventure Zone, where some extreme rides were located to prepare locals for the T-Express.

We went on several rides and I became a little dizzy, so we took a break and then went out to have some food. We were sitting on a bench, almost finished with our delectable churros, then Jungkook gently wiped the area extremely close to my lips with his thumb before cleaning it off in his mouth. "You had a little bit of chocolate on your lips, I'm sorry if I startled you." He chuckled.

"N-no, it's fine." I responded, still taken back.

When I tell Jimin and Yen what happened, I'm sure I'll squeal like a fool. This reminds me of a scene in a romantic movie. For the time being, I'll just go with the flow and act normal.

We finally headed to T-Express on the European Adventure and waited in line after a few minutes of walking to allow the food to digest in our stomachs. While we were in line, I heard a girl called Jungkook's name which made both of us turn around.

"Jungkook? Oh my, it is you!" An unfamiliar girl approached us and tightly hugged him.

"Iseul?" I heard Jungkook say her name.

Iseul?

Who's Iseul?