Chapter 6

Skye's POV

Ahhh Saturday morning. What a lovely no-school-filled day.

I stretched my arms widely as I possibly can, and suddenly hit something.

Huh?

I pat the thing beside me and it moved and whined.

What the?

I carefully removed the blanket and saw my best friend, Jimin sleeping.

I thought he went home last night?

"Ya!" I shook him with a slight force.

He just grunted with a frown and turned the other way.

"Jimin, get up! You're not supposed to sleep here!" I keep shaking his shoulders but to no avail.

"Don't ignore me! Get up!"

"Shhh. Five more hours!" He whispered with his husky voice.

I don't think so buddy.

"Are you really not gonna get up?"

"No."

"You sure?"

"Just let me sleep. It's more comfortable in your bed." His voice sounded groggy so I couldn't understand him.

"What?"

He grumbled and lifted the cover up to his head.

"Hey, what did you say?" Shaking him again.

"Oh for the love of-" He didn't get to finish his sentence as I sat on his stomach.

"Ow! Ow! Ow! Stop!" I kept bouncing on his stomach for him to get off my bed, but that didn't happen as he removed me from him and flipped us hovering over me and pinning my wrists.

"Get off me!" I tried to escape but he was too strong.

"Not until you promise to let me sleep more. I need to rest I feel awful, okay? "
He lied his head on my neck and removed his hands so my arms aren't pinned anymore.

"Cuddle with me?" He asked using his cute voice.

This dude.

"Fine." I agreed knowing for sure I can't resist him when he's acting cute.

He smiled and hugged me tightly.

~ 3 hours later ~

Jimin's POV

One of the things I like doing the most is cuddling with Skye, it makes me feel warm and happy. The way she rubs my back and plays with my hair feels like I'm in heaven.

Suddenly she starts tapping my back.

Noooooo.

I don't want to get up.

Not again.

"Pst. I know you're awake Chim. Can we get up now?" She keeps tapping me with her small hands.

"Nooo." I try my best to imitate a baby's voice.

"It's already 2 in the afternoon. We need to get up now, and I'm starving so move your butt and let's eat."

"I'm too lazy." I buried my head deeper into her neck and hugged her tighter.

"Aren't you hungry?" I feel her playing with my hair.

I sighed blissfully.

Now this is what I need.

"A little. Can we just stay here for five more minutes?"

"After that you're gonna get your lazy ass up, right?"

"Mhmm hmm" I sigh as she twirls the ends of my hair.

"Hey, later I'm going to the mall. I need to buy something. Do you want to go?"

"Sure, just keep playing with my hair."

A short moment later.

She just pushed me so hard I fell off the bed.

"Ouch! What the hell?!" I groaned and rubbed my right shoulder which was the one that got most of the impact.

"What was that for?!"

She just laughed obnoxiously while walking to the bathroom.

"Yah! How dare you walk away when your best friend is hurting?" I glared, still rubbing my shoulder.

"Stop being such a drama queen, it doesn't suit you!" She calls out.

"I'm not being a drama queen, you literally shoved me off of your bed!"

I rubbed my shoulder and got up walking towards her vanity mirror and brushed my hair using the hair brush I gave her for Valentine's Day last year. The box contained a lot of women's stuff and one of those was this brush.

After brushing and making sure that it looks good enough, I sat on her bed as I wait patiently for her to return.