216. Sweet And Naughty

Start from the beginning

Ukai stared at the menu until his eyes fell on the item in question under the sandwich section of the menu.
He blinked a couple of times before glancing down at  Takeda's belly as one of the twins decided to kick, forcing their hands to move.

"Ittetsu, are you sure you should eat that?" Ukai asked, worried over the amount of grease that a sandwich containing a fried pork Cutlet and two pieces of chicken katsu would have and what that amount of food would do to his Omega's already somewhat fragile digestive system.
Takeda rolled his eyes and nodded.
Ukai had learned better than to argue with him over food during his pregnancy and decided it best to let it go.

Ukai sighed and laid the menu down on the table, and saw Kiyoko and Yachi walking in their direction.

"Hello," Kiyoko said as she and Yachi sat at the table. Takeda looked at Yachi, worried about her mental state for a moment after the event she had gone through earlier that day. She was quiet and seemed to be more on edge as she kept a hand firmly grasped around Kiyokos's arm. Takeda softened his gaze as he stared at her with a gentle smile. Yachi gave him a small smile back and relaxed a bit, remembering that she was more than safe with not only her Alpha being there but Ukai, Daichi, and Asahi as well, not to mention she had Takeda, Suga, Ellie, And even Noya to help keep her calm...Granted, Noya was more likely to fend off and Alpha rather than comfort her.

"What do you want to eat?" Kiyoko asked quietly, not to startle her omega. Yachi looked at the menu for a second and spotted that they had Ramen on their menu and that she could order it secret style, meaning the chef would choose the base and toppings, so she could avoid having to make a decision.
She pointed to the ramen on the menu, and Kiyoko gave her a smile. Asahi and Noya arrived a few minutes later. Noya sat down and excitedly grabbed a menu. Asahi placed a hand on his thigh and gave him a small squeeze to calm him down.

"I'm starving," Noya shouted, receiving a slight chuckle from everyone else.

Ukai and Takeda took notice if the two missing third years that should have joined them by then.

"Does anyone know if Suga and Daichi are going to join us?" Takeda asked.

Noya got a mischievous grin, but fore he began to speak.
"Those two are probably fu-"

"Yuu!" Asahi yelled and stopped Noya from finishing his sentence.

Just then, Suga and Daichi came to the table and sat down, both looking a bit tired.

"You two okay?"  Takeda asked, concerned. Both Daichi and Suga nodded as they reached for their menus.

After successfully carrying Hinata to their room, Kageyama had decided to start a bath and try to get Hinata's body And mind in a completely relaxed and calm state before they continued trying to get Hinata's heat to start

After successfully carrying Hinata to their room, Kageyama had decided to start a bath and try to get Hinata's body And mind in a completely relaxed and calm state before they continued trying to get Hinata's heat to start. He even went as far as putting in an Omega relaxing bath bomb that Hinata had gotten as a gift from Suga a while back and some of Hinata's favorite bubble bath. He walked into their room to find Hinata already undressed and sitting on their bed with his legs crossed, staring at his phone screen. He thought for a second that Hinata had gone back to watching Kenma's stream until he looked at the screen and realized Hinata was looking at different types of "positions," mainly ones that involved a bathtub.