ten

"VENUS! YOU MADE IT!" Tommy exclaimed running up to me. 

"I DID! I COULDN'T MISS HANGING OUT WITH EVERYONE!"

"Speaking of everyone, Venus this is Niki, Tubbo, George, and Jack."

"Hey guys! It's nice to meet you all!" I waved at them, "Its good to meet you as well! Wilbur wouldn't stop talking about you so we had to know who you we're!" Tubbo said.

I looked at Wil with a smug look on my face, "You wouldn't stop talking about me?" 

He rolled his eyes, "Let's go inside everybody." Everyone chuckled, following behind Wilbur, I immediately made my way next to Niki to compliment her on her outfit.

We got inside and they seated us in the corner, this place was fancy, I felt sorta under-dressed for a place like this, then again Tommy was wearing jeans and his blue hoodie he always wore so I was fine.

George sat down first, Tommy sitting beside him and Tubbo of course sitting next to his blonde bestfriend. I sat across from Tubbo, and Wilbur quickly sat beside me as if he was racing against someone for the seat. Niki sat on the other side of me and Jack took the last seat. 

We ordered drinks first, I got a lemonade. And about 10 minutes into us being seated, I felt like I belonged here. I was engaging in the conversations, making jokes with everyone, feeling like I could do anything, is this what it feels like to have friends? 

If so, I loved it. They we're amazing people, and being around them made me feel happy. 

I looked over at Wilbur who was already looking at me, I smiled, "Do you drink Venus?"

"I do, why you offering?" I said, holding my chin up with my hand and my elbow on the table. He nodded, "Ever had wine before?" I shook my head, "Nope, but there's a first time for everything." I smiled, he chuckled before grabbing an empty glass that was on the table and pouring some wine into it. 

He handed me the glass and I brought the it up to my nose, "It spells horrid." Wilbur leaned backwards as he started laughing, he brought his hands together as he laughed. I chuckled, "IT DOES!" 

He calmed himself down, "Just try it Venus." I took a sip of it, "It's good, but it still smells horrid." 

He smiled, oh god his smile, it does something to me. I don't quite know what it does or why it does but, he has the prettiest smile I've ever seen, I could stare at it all night long if I wanted too. 

"WILBUR DID YOU GIVE VENUS WINE?!" Tubbo exclaimed, everyone looked towards me. 

Wilbur shrugged, "Yeah?"

"AREN'T YOU LIKE A CHILD?" Jack said, I chuckled, "I'm 23 guys."

"WHAT?!" Tubbo said.

"YOU LOOK LIKE A CHILD." 

"You do Venus, you really do." 

"Well, thank you?"  I laughed, I looked over and saw our food was arriving, thank god because I'm starving. 

"Niki, where's your food?" Jack questioned, "Oh, me and Venus are sharing a pizza!" Niki said. 

I nodded, "Yes we are hot stuff, look at it! It looks amazing!" I brought the pizza up to my nose. 

"WAIT! Let me take a picture of you two, you guys look like weirdos." Tubbo said. 

Me and Niki posed for the photo, everyone laughed, then George complained how Tubbo should take a photo of him instead since George is apparently 'hotter'. 

"In your dreams George, I'm obviously the hottest one here." I flipped my hair. 

Tommy cleared his throat, "No no no, it's me." Tommy winked.