thirty four

_____

MESSAGES

my darling <33 : venus venus venus 

pretty girl : wilbur wilbur wilbur

my darling <33 : you wanna go on a date tonight?

pretty girl : is that even a question? where you taking me?

my darling <33 : it's a surprise

pretty girl : it's always a surprise with you

my darling <33 : and do they ever disappoint?

pretty girl : you have a point. okay see you soon!

my darling <33 : okay venus, see you soon. 

_____

I wore a little yellow dress with a white cardigan thrown over it, along with my black boots and my hair up into two pigtails, I was ready.

I loved going on dates with Wilbur, it was nice getting some alone time with him since we're either always with everyone or Lucas is third wheeling. 

So being able to see him tonight before finals was a good thing, I needed time away from everything, and he was a perfect distraction. 

"Hello m'lady!" Wilbur said opening the door for me and bowing down as I got in.

I chuckled, "Weirdo, get in the car."

He smiled before closing the door and walking to the other side, he got in and kissed me on the cheek before starting the car. 

"Before you ask where I'm taking you, here." Wilbur said placing a beautifully wrapped box with a ribbon tied around it on my lap, "What is this?"

"Open it and find out." He said smiling.

I picked up the box and started unwrapping it, then I opened the box and saw a red guitar pic placed inside. 

I looked over at him, "A guitar pic? But I already have one?"

"I figured you want a fresh one for tonight."

"What's tonight?"

He looked over at me, "I'm taking you to Ash's families guitar shop. They have loads of guitars there, plus some records if you'd like to get some?" 

I smiled, "No way! That sounds so fun, and yes of course I wanna buy some records."

"Sweet! Okay let's try and hurry before they close." 

_____

We arrived at the guitar shop and headed inside, we saw Ash and he told us the back was reserved for us so we headed back there. 

I gasped, "Oh my goodness, this guitar is beautiful! And it's green!" 

Wilbur chuckled, "I'm guessing your favorite color is green?"