thirty eight

_____

I thankfully texted Tina before she left to let her know we we're all going out and the boys should come, she let them know and a couple minutes later they we're here. 

I planned to tell everyone together at dinner, was I nervous? Of course I was.

But I knew they'd all support me and be there for me, I hoped.

We we're all getting ready, me and Lucas we're doing our makeup, Tommy was helping Tina choose an outfit, and the boys we're just goofing off being dumb.

After we we're all ready we all separated into two cars. Tina, George, Sapnap, and Karl taking George's car. And Me, Wilbur, Lucas and Tommy taking Wilbur's car. 

As we we're in the car Lucas was on aux playing Doja Cat, he loves her.

He tapped on my shoulder and whispered to me, "You sure you wanna do this?"

"I'm sure Lucas, everything's gonna be alright." I whispered back.

"I know but this is huge, I'm so proud of you for doing this." He said smiling, him saying that made my heart do a little backflip.

"Okay don't make me all emotional now." I said, he chuckled.

"I'm sorry I'm sorry, but for real, I'm proud of you."

I smiled before looking back out at the window, next thing I knew we came to a stop.

"We're here!" Wilbur exclaimed.

Everyone gathered out of the car and before I could open my door Wilbur opened it with a smug smile on his face, I rolled my eyes before grabbing my bag and looking at him, "I could've done it myself."

"But I'm here so I'll do it." He said, I chuckled. 

I held onto his arm as we walked in, Jack told us he already got us a table so once we walked in we just went and looked for everyone. 

"VENUS!" I heard someone say.

I turned and saw a brunette boy running up to me, "TUBBO!" I said hugging him.

"What's up man! Hey everyone!" He said, everyone greeted him before taking a seat.

"Why hello George, you're looking very hot tonight." Jack said.

"When does he never look hot?" Karl said, we all laughed. 

"Wait wait wait, we have to discuss the elephant in the room..." Wilbur said, I looked over at him.

"Apparently, George and Karl have kissed?"

Everyone looked at the two, Karl's face got super red and George's eyes widened.

"Oh I saw that on Twitter, care to explain?!" Tubbo said.

Silence.

Tommy coughed to break the silence, everyone laughed before calming down when the waiter came by. 

"Hello, can I start you guys with drinks?" 

We all said our drink orders before the waiter nodded and walked towards the back. 

"So?" Lucas said.

"Well for one, Karl is a good kisser." George said.

"YOOOOOO!" I exclaimed.

"WHAT THE HELL?!!!" Tommy said.

"Did you guys just hear what he said too or?" Tina said. 

Karl chuckled, "It was just a friendly kiss, I mean come on Lucas and Venus have kissed before."