eight

_____

-INSTAGRAM-

venusbaby:

liked by wilbursoot, tommyinnit, lucasreynolds, and 64,290 more

caption- there's a lot of new people here, hello :D

tommyinnit: hello woman

lucasreynolds: i'm her bestfriend you guys should follow me too, ill post rare photos of her. 

|

venusbaby: LUCAS! 

user1: WHO IS THIS GIRL? 

user2: omg omg she is stunning!

user3: milkshake girl

user4: you need a dog venus? i can bark

user5: venus, what are your pronouns?!

|

venusbaby: she/her :) 

_____

"You turned your comments on?" 

I nodded, "I wanted to see the sweet things they we're saying about me, I didn't wanna have to keep downloading Twitter."

"But I thought you hated having your comments on because of the things people from school say about you?" 

"I do, trust me I do. But, they don't know me." 

Lucas smiled, "I'm glad you're finally realizing that V. I'm proud of you."

I smiled, I heard someone calling me and realized it was Wilbur. I answered, "Hello?"

"I think I'm at the right house, you guys ready?" 

"Lucas you ready?" He nodded, "Yeah we are, we'll be down soon." 

"Okay, take your time! Bye." Wilbur said hanging up.

I grabbed my bag and fixed my hair, Lucas sprayed some of my perfume on him and got his stuff before we both exited my bedroom. 

We walked downstairs and saw my Mum in the kitchen leaning against the counter, she looked over at us, "You guys going somewhere?"

"We're going to Venus's friends band practice." Lucas said. 

I looked at Lucas, "A friend? Whats her name?"

"His name is Wilbur."

"A boy? I'd love to meet him, is he outside?"

"Yes he is but you can meet him next time!" I said, stepping in front of my Mum.

"I get it, you don't want me to embarrass you." Mum sighed, "You know the rules, be back before sunrise. Make good choices."