six

After the long walk, I arrived at the train station and sprinted to where Gus was. Once he noticed me he smiled and waved, "Hey Venus! You here to play more guitar tonight?" 

"Actually Gus, I lost something really important to me and I think I may have left it here." 

"Uh oh, what was it?"

I sighed, "A bracelet my Dad gave me, before he..." 

Gus frowned, "I'll go look in the lost and found and tell you if I see anything, you stay right here." 

I nodded, Gus went towards the back as I leaned back before sweeping some hair out of my face. 

I looked around and saw friend groups walking by, some were taking photos, and others we're either smoking or drinking. 

I saw couples too, older couples, couples my age, teenage couples, gag. 

Then my eyes landed on him, the same tall boy with the prettiest smile I've ever laid my eyes on. He didn't notice me at first but, I think he felt my eyes staring at him because he looked up from his phone and looked directly at me. He smiled, "Venus? You look lovely tonight!" 

I chuckled, "Thanks Wilbur, you're looking quite dapper yourself." He smiled, same dimple still plastered on the side of his smile. 

He fixed his hair because looking back down at me, "I thought I'd never see you again."

"Really? I thought you'd completely forget about me." 

"I could never forget your face, and I especially couldn't forget the way you left me the other night." 

I gulped, "I'm sorry Wilbur, I had to get home to my Mum and I really didn't mean to leave you like that."

"Well, if it wasn't for you leaving this behind, I probably wouldn't have spent nights waiting for you here." He said, pulling out the same beaded bracelet I was searching for all day. 

My eyes widened, "I've been looking for this all day! Wilbur, thank you so much!" I said quickly putting the bracelet on and setting my arms around Wilbur's neck, giving him a hug. 

I pulled away, "Wait, what do you mean you spent nights waiting for me here?"

"I remember you said you weren't such a day person, so I spent every night waiting here for you until Gus closed up. You needed your bracelet back."

"But you could have easily given it to Gus so he could put it in the lost and found?" 

"Yeah I could have but, I wanted to see you again."

I smiled, "Well, you got your wish. Seriously though, that's really sweet. How could I ever repay you?" 

He shook his head, "You don't have to V, really its fine."

"I insist! Let's say, milkshakes? Right now?"

A smile grew on the boys face, "Lead the way m'lady." 

I chuckled before grabbing his arm and leading him to one of the best cafe's in town.

_____

"I've never had a strawberry milkshake before, is it any good?"

I looked at him with a blank stare, "Are you serious? Strawberry milkshakes are the best!" 

Wilbur chuckled, "I'm more of a vanilla kinda guy."

"Vanilla's okay, here, have some of mine."

"You sure?" I nodded, he put his straw in mine and tried the shake. His eyes widened, "Wow, you we're right."

I chuckled, "Of course I was, I'm never wrong Wilbur."

He smiled, "So, did you ever listen to Lovejoy?" 

"I did actually! With my bestfriend Lucas, we watched your Taunt music video and Lucas was obsessed with the guy in the middle."

"Ohhhh, George." Wilbur said. "Yeah, everyone's pretty obsessed with him."

"Everyone?" I said, taking a sip of my milkshake.

"Me and George are both content creators, I make music but also game on the side. George on the other hand, games. Ever heard of Twitch?"

"I think Lucas might've mentioned it once when we we're little." 

"Well yeah, it's pretty fun. We just play video games in front of an audience and hang out! But the audience is like obsessed with him, who can blame em?" Wilbur shrugged.

I chuckled, "It does sound cool, the Twitch stuff.  I'll have to watch one someday."

Wilbur nodded, then his face lit up like he had some sort of new idea. 

"You busy tomorrow? Like, during the day?" 

I gulped, "I'm never free during the day but, I'm free at night?" 

"Well then, how about you come watch me and my band practice tomorrow night? I'll pick you up, plus you can invite your friend if you'd like." 

"I'd love too!" 

Wilbur smiled, "Sweet! It's getting really late, wanna head out?"

"Sure, let me just finish up." 

_____

-INSTAGRAM-

venusbaby:

tagged: @wilbursoot 

tagged: @wilbursoot 

liked by wilbursoot, lucasreynolds, and 140 more

caption- wilbur has never tried a strawberry milkshake before. 

comments under this post have been disabled. 

_____

a/n: guys i guess my school got hacked or something so now there's no school tomorrow lol like what??? 

anyways, ily <33

847 words.