Chapter 67

Lin Du didn't want to have a wedding at first, so he didn't follow any etiquette. Luo Yan really wanted to do it, and he had to do it, and he had to do it in a big way.

    For a while, one of them read books and watched movies, and the other handled company affairs. After a while, Luo Yan would bring up this matter.

    Ask him: "How about we go to the hot spring for a wedding? Around Haicheng? The north side is also fine."

    Start thinking about the location.

    Lin Du turned a page of the book, and at first he would say that it was too troublesome and unnecessary. Later, he compromised and said helplessly, "It's fine, you'll decide."

    Luo Yan is very obsessed with the wedding, and demands perfection.

    With Luo Yan's character, the plans that he could come up with and talk to him have been considered many times, and there must be more plans in his mind.

.Originally, it was almost decided that in winter, the wedding would be held in the "flowers in the snow" in the town.

    Most of the plan was done, but Luo Yan thought of the degree to which Lin Du was afraid of the cold and the fact that the location was too remote, so he rejected the plan again.

    The entire team that made the plan collapsed, and Luo Yan was like an unreasonable party A in this matter.

    "I want that frosty red."

    Lin Du and the entire team: ? ? ?

    In the end, Lin Du gave everyone in the team a big red envelope. It was not easy, it was not easy.

    They have been entangled in this way for more than half a year, and at the end of the summer, the two are eating the grapes they have just picked in the yard.

    Luo Yan picked up a grape and suddenly said, "Let's have a wedding."

    Lin Du had recently gotten used to it. With a "hmm" sound, he peeled a grape and put it in his mouth.

.Luo Yan lowered his eyes, peeled the grapes slowly, and said, "Just in the small town to the south, there is a vineyard with a castle in it. At this time, the grapes are ripe and the scenery is good."

    Lin Du thought Luo Yan was joking, this was the first time Luo Yan mentioned this plan.

    As a result, half a month later, Luo Yan took him to try on a dress one night. Lin Du didn't quite understand. He didn't pick up the script recently, and he didn't attend any party.

    I didn't even hear that Luo Yan had any banquet to attend with him.

    Luo Yan dragged Lin Du inside and said, "None of them. Attend the wedding."

    Lin Du wondered, "Did anyone hold a wedding recently?"

    Luo Yan was very calm: "You and me."

    Lin Du was stunned: "What?"

    Luo Yan untied the cufflinks and pinched them in the palm of his hand, looking back with deep eyes: "Attend your wedding with me."
.Lin Du was trying on clothes, Luo Yan sat beside him, and told him the details of the wedding in a calm tone.

    In accordance with Lin Du's suggestions and ideas during this period, Mr. Luo, who had been critical so many times before, wrote down all Lin Du's thoughts about the wedding.

    It is then presented in the final preparation.

    Lin Du didn't respond after trying on the clothes, so he couldn't tell what he was feeling.