Chapter 66

Lin Du bowed and walked off the stage, and the audience was confused because of his words.

    "Aaaaaah! Lin Du! Lin Du!"

    "I like you too! We like you too!"

    "Thank you for your liking, you have to be happy!"

    ...

    The security guards who had been hired for a long time came forward to maintain order and warmed milk tea to each fan.

    When Lin Du went to the backstage, Luo Yan was sitting in front of the dressing table, holding an eyebrow pencil to study, and following Lin Du to hold the concert were the core staff of the short video company, and they all understood the situation. Luo Yan was the only one in the backstage room. and Lin Du.

    Lin Du smiled when he saw Luo Yan, curled his brightly colored lips, and asked Luo Yan, "Is Mr. Luo happy?"

    Luo Yan put down his eyebrow pencil, opened his knees, and opened his arms naturally: "I'm very happy."

.Lin Du walked up, and the two embraced.

    It was only a moment of warmth. There was a lot of aftercare work outside waiting for Lin Du to deal with it. Lin Du buried himself in Luo Yan's neck and shoulders and took a shallow breath for a while. His body was covered with a cold fragrance, and his nerves were relaxed. He stood up and removed his makeup first.

    Although Lin Du's skin was good enough and the lights on the stage were too strong, he still had to put on makeup, put on a layer of clear foundation, and drew inner eyeliner on his eyes.

    Luo Yan sat next to him and listened to Lin Du while removing his makeup and giving him popular science cosmetics.

    "This is a makeup remover that removes liquid foundation and makeup from the skin."

    "Cleansing wipes, after removing makeup"

    "Makeup remover, eye makeup remover."

    As soon as he finished speaking, the makeup removal hand stopped. The movement was too hasty, the makeup removal oil got into the eyes, the eyelashes were sticking together, the eyes instantly turned red, and tears flowed down.

."Mr. Luo," Lin Du just called out his name.

    Luo Yan, who has been paying attention to him at all times, has quickly stood up, took a tissue and dipped it in water, and gently wiped his eyes with his long, slender fingers holding the tissue.

    Lin Du leaned on the dressing table, one eye was completely blurred, the other eye wanted to see, but he could only see Luo Yan's rolling Adam's apple.

    It's not clear who started first, or whether both of them took the initiative.

    Lips and teeth collide, breathing warm.

    Lin Du's entire face was lifted up by Luo Yan's chin. He raised his neck and put his hands behind him.

    It was the sound of the door slamming outside that woke them up.

    Lin Du's eyes were misty with water, and he turned his head subconsciously, but saw himself in the mirror behind him.

    His face was red, his lips were moist, and the expression in his eyes was emotional.

.But Luo Yan had to lean into his ear and say, "It's beautiful."

    His voice was hoarse and inexplicable.

    There was a loud bang on the door outside, and someone shouted to take the key, Lin Du quickly jumped off the dressing table and turned on the water. He wanted to rinse his face with cold water, but Luo Yan turned it into lukewarm water, telling him not to be in a hurry.