Chapter 52

Lin Du understood Luo Yan's intentions and wanted to protect him.

    After all, Lin Du just mentioned that he is going to attend the Young Internet Entrepreneurs Conference and Live Broadcasting Conference, and is expected to attend the TV drama festival soon.

    Same-sex marriage has been legal for two years, and social recognition is still not high. This prejudice is particularly evident in the awarding of mainstream awards. You can support your voice or even say that you have a same-sex partner, but as long as you post your marriage certificate, it will be implemented. , the chances of receiving the prize at the end will be greatly reduced.

    The Internet-related industry is even more strict. In an industry that attracts many young people and even minors, the above will consider that if the award is directly awarded to a person who confirms marriage with the same sex, it will lead to deviations in the wind direction.

    What if young people take this as a trend?

.The implementation of any regulation is careful, the butterfly effect exists in every event, whether it is a new idea or a regulation, it takes time to accept and approve.

    That's why when Lin Du mentioned her husband directly at that time, countless people paid attention, guessed and spoke out, and many people said that he was just, but in the end it didn't make a big splash.

    After all, in the past two years, no same-sex couple in the entertainment industry has published a marriage certificate.

    If the marriage certificate is not posted, it can be regarded as non-existent.

    It's like dealing with established rules, and no one dares to cross the red line.

    What's more, what about the "husband" that Lin Du shouted in order to clarify the incident?

    Lin Du took the mobile phone and looked at the comments that were quickly swiped under Weibo——

."Ah, sure enough, Lin Du was just trying to please the gold master."

    "Isn't it all, did you read Dad Luo's speech seriously, you like him, all, focus on it!"

    "Agree... That sentence made my heart skip a beat. A big businessman, using words like all likes, is really serious."

    "Woooooooo I'm crying, how come I'm not like this big guy who has money, looks and can talk love like me, lemons surround me"

    "Haha, are Lin Du's fans shameful? Renluo's father is just a fan, and Lin Du is the one who calls her husband backwards, right?"

    "Don't be sour upstairs, just eat lemons"

    ...

.The whole thing is positive. There are also people mentioning the gold master and the little lover, more sour and sweet. Lin Du is strictly guarded behind him, whether it is the trouble that the same-sex marriage relationship may cause, or the majority of people. The first-response relationship of fostering is all resolved in Luo Yan's "I am his fan and all like it".

    Even in order to dispel everyone's possible doubts, he spread out the past and directly told everyone the grievances and grievances with the Luo family, and it didn't matter for everyone to discuss and judge.

    "I'm his fan."

    "It's not so much that I like his work, I like him as a person, all."

    Lin Du's eyes were red, and his fingertips twitched and slid to the information interface to send a message to Luo Yan.

    Lin Du: "Mr. Luo, where are you?"