Chapter 20

Lin Du stood in front of the small tombstone and presented a bouquet of white chrysanthemums.

    A few days after the Lin family broke out, he released the single "Burning". This song was brilliant and was highly recommended by famous singers in the country. Lin Du donated all the money to charities, as a prayer for the original owner and his mother.

    Lin Du learned from the original owner's memory that the original owner's mother was buried outside the remote city, and bought a bunch of white chrysanthemums. offer.

    "Hello, I will present a bunch of flowers on behalf of your son. I don't know if you are willing to accept them."

    The cemetery here is taken care of. The black-and-white photo of the original owner's mother is embedded on the tombstone, with a tolerant and gentle smile. Lin Du took a tissue and wiped the glass bottle with flowers in front of the tombstone clean, and put the chrysanthemums in it.

.Moving his lips, Lin Du wanted to say something, but he still didn't say it. It wasn't the original owner who was standing here, and presumably what the underground people really wanted to hear was not his speech.

    In the end, he only said softly, "I've helped you get revenge."

    He came early. When he returned to the courtyard of the villa, Haicheng had just sunrise. Luo Yan was wearing home clothes and carrying a large kettle to water the courtyard. Lin Du came in from outside, his hair was wet with dew.

    Luo Yan was slightly surprised, he could feel Lin Du's ease, as if he had unloaded a heavy burden.

    Lin Du smiled in the morning light: "Mr. Luo, let's eat grapes."

    When he came down yesterday, he saw that the grapes had turned purple, and each one was plump and swollen. Lin Du picked one, washed it with water, and held it in his hand.

.Like the fox squatting under the grape trellis in fairy tales, he has been thinking about this grape every day since June, and now he is thinking about it.

    Luo Yan put down the kettle, took out a handkerchief and wiped his hands clean. He didn't like to eat grapes very much. Whether it was sour or sweet, the taste was too much. He ate too much. At that time, the villa had its own grape trellis. Yan looked good, so he stayed, but it didn't matter, Lin Du would accompany him if he wanted to eat.

    Lin Du had already prepared two exquisite small scissors, and when he went to cut, the division of labor was clear. Luo Yan was tall, a head taller than Lin Du, so he specially cut and hung the fruit and hung it high. A bunch, like an emotionless grape cutting machine.

.After cutting several bunches of grapes, he stopped and looked at Lin Du. Lin Du was not as emotionless as he was. Instead, he raised his head and carefully and gently held each bunch of grapes to examine them. Cut with small scissors.

    Sunlight penetrated between the branches and leaves, shining on Lin Du's black eyebrows and nose, his expression was cold and serious, and the clear almond eyes under the long eyelashes dissipated a bit of coldness, and it was not unconventional at all.

    Acting, Luo Yan saw Lin Du recite lines while eating bread in the restaurant a few days ago. Because he was fascinated by the memorization, he even improvised a paragraph. He watched Lin Du suddenly become another person, with a bright smile full of youthful anger. The speech, for a time, filled the room with brilliance.

    It is almost conceivable how many people will like him in the future.

.Moreover, after joining the group for a few months without seeing anyone, Luo Yan's eyes darkened. He even regretted introducing this web drama at that time.