Chapter 63

When Lin Du arrived on the set, he still had a bunch of flowers in his hand.

    Small light blue flowers and delicate green stems are placed in a small bottle, and the bottom of the bottle is soil and covered with a layer of snow.

    The assistant director saw him carrying a suitcase to the scene, followed by a bodyguard, and hurried to find someone to pick him up. Lin Du is very popular now, and his acting skills are good. No matter which crew he is placed in, he will be held in his arms.

    The staff in charge of chores in the crew quickly stepped forward to pick up the box in Lin Du's hand, looked at Lin Du's hand with a water glass and a bouquet, and reached out to take the bouquet as well.

    Lin Du turned his hand sideways, very gentle: "No, I'll just take this."

    The place where I lived was next to the studio, very close. The staff watched Lin Du enter the door, and when the door closed, they saw Lin Du put the flowers on the head of the bed first.

    what kind of flower is this? .Lin Du turned out to be a flower lover, the staff thought when the door was closed.

    The days on the set passed quickly, and Lin Du entered the role little by little. This time, there are many similarities between the role and him, so it is not difficult to sink in.

    This is also the reason why Lin Du decided to take over this book.

    Characters and actors have always achieved each other, not to mention that Lin Du is a half-way monk as an actor, and his way of acting is very similar to his role.

    Some actors are also like this, but one is that it is difficult to meet a character similar to them, and the other is that even if they do, the character may not be looking for you.

    The director looks for actors, the ability, the looks and the popularity, not just anyone.

    Lin Du's popularity is now flourishing and his acting skills are also good. He has many good books handed to him, and he can still pick them up.

.So he, who wasn't going to take up the show in a year or two, still took it. He didn't win the Best Newcomer Award when he acted, and the world might have a chance to win it.

    Although he won't say it out loud, it's true that he now has Mr. Luo, and he doesn't need to consider too many factors, he can pick it up if he wants.

    The actor who played with him was Emperor Meng, who has been famous for a long time. He played a big warlord in movies and played against Lin Du a lot.

    Meng Yingdi, Jianmei Xingmu, was a well-known and beautiful man in China in his early years. Although he was over forty years old, he was well-maintained and showed no signs of age on his face. Later, he acted for many years, won numerous awards, and developed his power.

    The role of a warlord is very suitable, and there is momentum in every gesture.

    Lin Du played a patriotic young man lurking beside a big warlord. He had clear eyes and clear eyes. He could write and draw well. He looked gentle and alienated, but his heart was cruel.

.The book is vaguely described, and the relationship between the two is unclear and unclear.

    The director tried his best to have this feeling, and he was grinding two people's scenes every day. The problem was not Lin Du, but Meng Yingdi.

    Lin Du stood in front of the camera for almost a second and entered the play, with hidden affection in his eyes, but when he closed his eyes and looked away, he was filled with hatred.