Chapter 60

In the end, Lin Du was unable to attend the Young Entrepreneurs Conference as scheduled. After the award was announced on the whole network, a group of people rushed to the scene and gathered around the venue waiting to meet Lin Du.

    The fans were already restrained, but they still caused some trouble for the participants. Lin Du glanced at the fans waiting outside on the third floor.

    It was a cold day, although there was no snow outside and the wind was strong, Lin Du walked on the red carpet in the open air, knowing the taste, it hit his face like a knife.

    He only walked the red carpet for a while, and there was a canopy on it. The people who came to see him didn't have a roof to block the wind, and they didn't know how long they would stand.

    He just stood on the podium and said that he hoped that his live broadcast room could be a temporary shelter for fans, but now there are a group of people who like him standing in the cold wind in order to see him.

    Lin Du sighed lightly.

.He discussed with the organizer and wanted to leave early. The organizer was the president of the Young Entrepreneurs Association, the first person to propose the concept of Internet economy in China.

    Now in his 40s, when he heard Lin Du's request, he sighed, "I should be very happy to be your fan."

    Lin Du smiled: "Is the president going to be a fan?"

    He was just joking, then he thought that the chairman really replied that he could consider trying it.

    Lin Du said, put on the mask and opened the door to leave. Before going out, the president asked him, "Lin Du, will the trophies and prizes be sent to you or Luo Yan?"

    Lin Du pulled down his mask and calmly replied, "Send it all to Luo Yan."

    The president laughed: "Okay! Blessings!"

    Lin Du nodded and smiled, and strode outside.

    If you want to meet fans, you can't just go out and see them.

.There are so many people who need to be managed by someone, and I don't know if those people are all fans. If someone has bad intentions, it is very dangerous for Lin Du to go out directly.

    Luo Yan prepared all these things without him speaking.

    In the lobby of a hotel 1,000 meters away from the venue, Luo Yan even urgently contacted major flower shops and filled the hall with lilies.

    Lin Du didn't have to worry about anything, he just had to take someone to the lobby.

    He said helplessly: "Mr. Luo is so busy every day, and he has to be busy with my business. It's very tiring."

    Because of wearing a mask, her voice was muffled, and her clear eyes were distressed and self-blame.

    Luo Yan took a step forward, and the black woolen coat drew a shallow arc, only a millimeter away.

    Through the mask, Luo Yan lowered his head and printed it, stamping it.

.Then he undid his woolen cloak and put it on Lin Du, along with a diamond pin.

    All the light tonight should belong to Lin Du.

    Du fans didn't expect that they even had little hope of seeing Lin Du, but they ended up sitting in the warm hotel lobby, waiting for Lin Du to come to see them, and it was said that they would try to sign autographs for those present.