Chapter 59

Lin Du and Luo Yan stood at the entrance, wearing the same suit with half a flower embroidered on the side of the suit.

    Lin Du's half flower is embroidered on the right, Luo Yan is on the left, standing side by side, just facing each other to form a flower.

    This hint of detail has a heart-wrenching meaning.

    Many people in the entertainment industry fall in love, and they also wear couples clothes in private, use the same small items, or secretly post photos with the same scenery. Many celebrities fall in love secretly, but they are hammered by fans following this clue. Real love.

    But none of the details of Luo Yan and Lin Du looked moving.

    It is like a beautiful flower that grows in the sun but can only be regarded as non-existent, with sadness, ambiguity, and a feeling of stretch.

    "Why did Mr. Luo agree to attend this live broadcast conference as a special guest this time?" .The hostess's voice implied excitement.

    In fact, she wanted to ask more about the relationship between Luo Yan and Lin Du, or about the half flower on the same suit, but this question is sensitive. In the current environment, it is impossible for the two to directly admit their relationship. She asked such a question and made it clear It's just embarrassing for both of them.

    Luo Yan looked sideways at Lin Du with a smile, and replied succinctly, "The live broadcast industry has developed rapidly in recent years and deserves attention."

    People watching the live broadcast of the live conference immediately commented——

    "Come on, I'll give everyone a focus. The live broadcast industry is developing rapidly, and (Lin Du) deserves attention."

    "I wonder how they can be so sweet."

    "Now I believe it's true love"

    The hostess also heard Luo Yan's implication, suppressed her smile, and let the two of them go in. Luo Yan stretched out her hand to let Lin Du go in first.

.Entering the venue, there is a relatively dark corridor, which is specially used to adjust the posture of the stars and the anchors. Lin Du walked halfway and turned around abruptly. Luo Yan had expected it, and took a step leisurely, Lin Du turned and ran directly into his arms.

    Luo Yan put his arms around the person, as if he sighed softly: "Why do you like to throw your arms around so much?"

    Lin Du didn't try to break free this time, he even buried himself in Luo Yan's arms, raised his head in his arms, put his nose on Luo Yan's chin, and said with a clear smile, "Mr. Luo always likes to surprise people like this. ?"

    Luo Yan lowered his eyes and put his hands on Lin Du's waist: "Is it Lily or I'm here?"

    Lin Du gave a short laugh, stretched his body and raised his head, his upper lip touched Luo Yan's lower lip, then he got out of Luo Yan's embrace and walked towards the seat.

    Whether Lily or people come, it is only meaningful because it is Luo Yan.

.The bright lights were spread out, and countless spotlights were aimed at Lin Du, and people in the venue occasionally had their eyes drifted over.

    Lin Du sat on his seat and waited for the live broadcast conference to start. Luo Yan followed him into the venue. The seat was in front of Lin Du's left. The two had never met on the spot since they entered the venue.

    There is an hour of song and dance performance in the front, followed by the awards.

    In the book, the world pays more attention to the live broadcast industry. The specifications and models of this awards ceremony are comparable to large-scale TV drama festivals. There are nominations for each award, and the award-winning clips of the nominated anchors will also be shown. The trophy has a high gold content.