Chapter 64

Luo Yan had been here for a while, and the people in the circle were all good people, not to mention there was a lot of gossip about Lin Du and Luo Yan outside, some said that the two were really in love, some said that the two were in a relationship, and some said that Luo Yan was chasing after Lin. Du has already spent 100 million yuan, and it is unreliable to say that Lin Du has bewitched Luo Yan.

    However, one core is inseparable, that is, the two must have a relationship, and everyone in the crew is tacitly aware of this.

    However, Luo Yan personally went to the studio to visit the class, which still surprised many people. It seems that the outside world said that Luo Yan likes Lin Du very much, and it is not all false.

    Today's scene just happened to be an intimacy scene, and many people couldn't stop looking at Luo Yan. They were a little excited and wanted to know what Luo Yan's reaction was.

    This is a very common thing in the circle. Many couples break up and divorce because of the intimacy scene.

    Moreover, Luo Yan is still an outsider.

.Luo Yan greeted the director and stood in front of the monitor watching Lin Du who was filming.

    Lin Du during filming is different from any other time. Lin Du is very immersive in filming, and it is easy to make people feel immersed in it. The character fits Lin Du's temperament, and Lin Du can almost completely become a character.

    But Luo Yan could still find familiar traits in Lin Du who was acting, so that he clearly understood that the person who was acting was his Lin Du.

    Luo Yan is tall and has long legs, and this appearance and figure will be a conspicuous existence in the entertainment industry, not to mention his majestic momentum, when the producer who is also the casting director glances here, there will be a flash in his heart. , the role of a big warlord may be more suitable for President Luo to speak.

    But it was only for a moment, after all, how could someone like Luo Yan come to act.

.Luo Yan watched as Lin Du was picked up, fell onto the bed, his legs shrank, but his upper body stretched forcibly, just like the role he played, entangled in the love and hatred of the family, torn apart.

    The button of the shirt was unbuttoned with a large movement, revealing the clear collarbone, which dazzled people's eyes under the beautiful lighting of the interior scene.

    Loosen the top button of his shirt and counted nine cold winters, but Luo Yan felt that a fire was burning in his heart.

    No, he thought, the performance of the one who played opposite Lin Du was wrong, and the act of falling onto the bed was wrong. At first, it should have been ruthless, but when he fell, it should be light.

    It is best to use a hand pad under the waist of the youth.

.It is hinted in the book that the character of the big warlord has complicated feelings for the youth. He knows the ulterior motives of the youth, but he can't help but fall, just like he knows that what he has done is not a good thing, but the whole environment is like this, There is light in his heart, but he is dragged by the times and walks forward in a daze. Right or wrong, it seems very unimportant.

    This character doesn't care about everything, and is a powerful bystander. When he enters the game, he is a youth, and he completely steps into the whirlpool because of the death of the youth.

    The director glanced at Luo Yan, and saw that Luo Yan's face was cold and a little embarrassed. How could he know that it was such a coincidence that this scene happened to meet Luo Yan's visit to the class.