Chapter 7

Luo Yan was sitting on the sofa, propping his forehead with one hand. There was a faint sound of water in the bathroom, and the windows were opened to let in the wind.

    For no reason, he remembered Lin Du kneeling under the tablet and talking when he was in the backyard just now.

    Lin Du asked him why he believed him? Why help him?

    He said that he wanted to protect him because of his marriage relationship. If he said that, most people in the Haicheng business district would think that he was telling a joke. He was indeed not telling the truth. The real reason was that Lin Du was too similar to him at certain moments. .

    The first time I saw it, Lin Du was standing among the reporters, helpless, but he used a cold appearance to cover himself up. Following him to the villa, he was obviously not used to the unfamiliar environment. Even if you want to buy a small piece of cake, you won't open your mouth.

.He looks so much like him, very much like him in the past, except that in the past, some people bullied others and looked down on him. His attitude softened unconsciously, not quite like his usual behavior, so it's no wonder Huo Er was surprised today.

    If Luo Wanrou had sent people to him under this calculus, he would have praised her for her cleverness.

    But it didn't stop there, he wouldn't let himself get too involved with another person, no matter whether Lin Du was a spy or not, he watched it under his nose, and he could just protect him during the marriage. Much he won't do.

    Thinking that Lin Du helped him today, Luo Yan called Huo Er.

    "Is your company planning to shoot a web drama?"

.Huo Er was shocked when he received Luo Yan's call: "Yeah, I have already discussed with the video website, hey, I have a hunch that this model will emerge in the future. In the future, this online drama will definitely be the originator!"

    "Why did you think of asking me about this today? Didn't you have no interest in it before? No matter how big the plate of web dramas is, it doesn't matter to you, right?"

    Luo Yan lowered his eyes and asked, "Is the male lead fixed?"

    "Hey? No, it hasn't been decided yet, what's wrong?"

    "Let the crew go to contact Lin Du."

    Huo Er's hand turning the car key suddenly stopped: "Hey, I said you,"

    "I personally invested 30 million."

    "Yes, yes, I can, and the crew definitely can, that's it!"

.Huo Er listened and laughed out loud, and after laughing, he said with a feeling: "I didn't expect that, our Haicheng No. 1 cold-hearted and cold-blooded Diamond Wang Lao Wu is also sad for Meiren Guan."

    Luo Yan said indifferently: "No."

    Huo Er sneered: "Don't deny it, if you are not tempted, I will cut off your head and use it as a stool for you to ride on. I tell you, don't be stubborn now, and then you will completely fall in love with the person who feels good about you."

    "Don't deny it, or bet on the blue treasure you received, eh? Don't hang up..."

    Luo Yan hung up the phone calmly, and watched Lin Du open the door and come out. His face was steamed with heat for a long time, and his eyes were flushed. Luo Yan glanced at it a few times, then looked away and went into the bathroom. .

    Lin Du didn't care much. He sat on the edge of the bed with wet hair and was trying to figure out how to speak. In fact, it was difficult to find a suitable reason.