Chapter 9

Luo Wanrou didn't lose her temper yesterday, and immediately became a demon.

    The next day, when Lin Du woke up from the bed, he received a call from his agent, saying that he would terminate the contract with him because he violated the company contract many times.

    Originally, Lin Du didn't contact Luo Wanrou about this matter, but Luo Wanrou sent a text message on purpose, warning Lin Du to be obedient and inform her of Luo Yan's whereabouts. Now that the company cancels the contract with him is just the beginning.

    Lin Du woke up in a happy mood in the morning. Luo Wanrou really solved a big problem for him. Originally, he saw that there was still a month left in the contract period.

    The men's group that the original owner belongs to is the hottest men's group right now. The original owner is not very popular in it, and there are two million real fans on Weibo.

.No matter who is in Lin Du's position, the first choice is not to terminate the contract, but to find a way to renew the contract with the company, but it is a pity that Lin Du is not a person who plays cards according to common sense.

    Calmly discussing the termination of the contract with the agent, Lin Du just sat up when Luo Wanrou's call came.

    The connection is a biting and gloomy threat: "Lin Du, being terminated by the company is just the beginning. You don't want to be endorsed next. I said, Luo Yan, he can't protect you."

    Lin Du got out of bed with bare feet, opened the heavy curtains, the golden sunlight came in through the glass curtain wall, raised his head and bathed in the light.

    The posture stretched with unspeakable arrogance and indifference. For more than 20 years of his life, he struggled to climb up. If he needed someone to protect him to survive, he would disappear into a corner one day.

    Luo Wanrou's words on the other side of the phone were getting harder and harder, with a sense of urgency.

."Lin Du, I sent you in with my own hands! I can make Luo Yan marry you, and I can make him abandon you. You are just a piece of shit! In the end, you won't get anything, Luo Yan is simply,"

    "Mrs. Luo," Lin Du's cold voice interrupted Luo Wanrou's words: "Are you in a hurry?"

    Yesterday, Lin Du and Luo Yan talked about the Baihe Hospital, and today Luo Wanrou urgently threatened him to let him reveal Luo Yan's whereabouts. Not only did the original company terminate the contract with him, but she even jumped out to say that she did it, seeing that he didn't respond. , I called him directly, no matter how I heard the voice, I was furious.

    As if something was out of her control.

    Lin Du said slowly: "Mrs. Luo, do you find that all the means of controlling Luo Yan you think you have lost, so you are eager to find a sense of existence here?"

.He added with a sigh: "So, what do you want me to prove?"

    Before he could finish his sentence, the other side hung up the phone angrily.

    It seems that Luo Yan has already moved, really fast.

    That's fine, solve it early and rest assured.

    Lin Du put away his mobile phone, washed and changed his clothes, and went downstairs to meet Luo Yan who was wearing pajamas and fetching water from the refrigerator.

    "Mr. Luo, good morning."

    Luo Yan watched him get dressed neatly, raised his eyebrows and asked, "What are you going to do?"