Chapter 44

Lin Du's heart was beating wildly, and his breathing was short, but this was in a variety show, and the camera in the real room was aimed at him. With every breath and breath, all his expressions would be magnified and played on the screen.

    No, not too obvious.

    Lin Du's back was straight, maintaining his normal breathing rhythm, and his whole body went numb with the vibration of the train.

    It's like waiting for a lover to come to a private meeting. I want him to come, but I think he won't come. Everything is just an illusion.

    "Mr. Lin, is that you?"

    There was a knock on the door. Not long ago, I heard a voice saying, "Mr. Lin, can I open the door?"

    Lin Du said calmly, "Yes."

    He got up and walked to the door, his hands folded in a formal gesture.

    The door opened, and they had seen each other even today. The person in front of him handed him a lily and wished him a smooth journey.

.And now, the person who gave him the lily was standing in front of him.

    They meet again on the train to the north.

    Even though he knew it shouldn't be, Lin Du couldn't help but smile.

    Luo Yan showed some smile lines and stretched out his hand: "Hello, it's the first time we meet, I'm Luo Yan."

    Lin Du barely maintained his estranged attitude, and shook hands politely: "I'm Lin Du, hello Mr. Luo."

    He was different from other people when he called Mr. Sir. He was very light, as if he was calling someone close.

    It hit Luo Yan's heart and hit it hard.

    The two did not communicate much, the accommodation compartment was at the rear of the car, and they walked forward together.

.The speed of the old-fashioned trains is not very fast, the windows are opened wide, and there will be a "bang bang bang" sound. I'm not used to it at first, but it's okay to get used to it.

    Lin Du breathed in the cool air, took a breath, could smell the cold fragrance of the people around him, and rolled his eyes thinking about it.

    Luo Yan noticed and asked casually, "What is Mr. Lin thinking about?"

    Just as he was walking past a car with the windows open, the cool breeze came in. Lin Du folded his hands and put it to his mouth, sighing, and the white hot air exhaled like a cloud, and disappeared in an instant.

    Lin Du put his hand on the handle of the upper and lower carriages, lowered his head and smiled slightly: "I'm thinking, are we here, what about the murder case on the Northern Express?"

    As soon as he finished speaking, the door of the carriage opened, and the sharp whistle of the train sounded, "bang bang bang" driving into a short tunnel.

.After a short period of darkness, in a bright light, Lin Du entered the plot of the show for a second, and turned back to Luo Yan with a soft smile.

    Like the white moonlight in the dark night.

    Although I was very happy that Mr. Luo came to participate in the variety show, on this train, Mr. Lin, the next victim, would not easily trust anyone.

    If Mr. Luo wanted him to believe, he had to find a way.

    "Icebreaker" program, the first breakthrough is about to begin!