Chapter 53

The wind was strong on the tower, Lin Du strolled around the balcony, and found a curled up little yellow dog in the corner of the balcony.

    The puppy huddled in the corner of the nest, and the program team carefully laid a thick layer of nest with cotton wool, and put a few windshields on the air vent.

    The puppy barked twice when he saw Lin Du coming over, Lin Du picked up the small wooden sign next to the kennel, which read "Prince's pet car".

    Lin Du looked at Puppy's small body and couldn't help laughing and laughing. With this body type and a car, the show crew really dared to say it.

    The program team arranged for an animal to be here, probably because he was afraid that he would be bored and the footage was not good.

    When Lin Du was in college, he often brought cat food and dog food to feed the small animals in the school, which he was very familiar with.

.He squatted down, not in a hurry to touch the dog first, but poured a little of the bag of dog food behind the partition into his hand.

    Reach out and put it in front of the dog, and don't rush to feed it.

    The puppy stared at Lin Du like a pure black glass bead with his eyes wide open. The dog and the dog held a stalemate for a few minutes before the dog put a small paw on Lin Du's hand.

    Lin Du guessed that this dog should have been trained by a special person hired by the program team. The posture of the little paw on the human hand is very skilled and professional, showing an indescribable cuteness.

    Lin Du smiled and handed it forward. The puppy was finally willing to eat some dog food.

    When the little yellow dog finished eating the dog food, Lin Du rubbed its little head: "Since it is the prince's favorite pet, I should give you a position, let's make it an earl."

.Normally, he should be named a knight, but I'm sorry, there are already knights, and Lin Du rubbed the puppy's head in a happy mood.

    It was windy on the balcony, and Lin Du didn't stay too long. He washed his hands at a tap there before walking into the house.

    The puppy who had just been made an earl felt that he and Lin Du were already familiar with him, so he followed behind Lin Du.

    This puppy was very spiritual, and when he found that Lin Du's cloak was thick and long, it was dragging on the ground.

    Lin Du moved the stool to the fireplace, took a book of poems, and read it slowly, the warm fire illuminated half of Lin Du's face, bright and dark, making his facial features more three-dimensional.

    Even though he was a prince imprisoned on a high tower, Lin Du's demeanor was quite comfortable.

.I can't read a few poems, and the mobile phone placed next to the wall rang. It is an old-fashioned mobile phone that can only make calls, with only buttons and a small screen.

    There was a message from the show crew, and the big envelope logo appeared on the small screen.

    This retro design also made Lin Du study for a while, with a little nostalgia. Lin Du had only seen this kind of mobile phone when he was in elementary school.

    Click on the envelope sign, and inside it is the show team's usual cute and cold tone.

    Tell Lin Du that he can call a hero in ten minutes and give the hero a clue that he is on the tower.

    The five heroes were not named, only numbers were used as code names.

    Which person behind the number code corresponds to depends entirely on luck.