Chapter 30

At that time, when the moving pictures were posted on the Internet, the fans almost scolded Luo Yan to death, calling him lack of gentlemanly manner, while the fans and the black fans almost honked their horns to celebrate, and even a series of topics were generated, why do you have a girlfriend? Can you help a girl who falls, what a gentleman is, and what a straight man can do that you can't think of...

    It's been a long time, but there is a point of view that everyone agrees with. Luo Yan is indeed innocent and straightforward.

    And most likely not!

    Lin Du just smiled when he saw this, but now he suddenly remembered these discussions and news.

    This straight man who doesn't lift up in legends on the Internet is pulling his arm in the middle of the night, telling him not to lift...

    Luo Yan glanced at Lin Du's bright lips, but in the end, reason prevailed. He let go of Lin Du's arm, and said in a cold voice with hoarse desire: "They know that I don't lift it? Then do they know that your butt is upturned? "
.Lin Du, who was said to be sleeping on his side, had his butt upturned, his face flushed red, and before he had time to say anything, Luo Yan had already stood up, threw off the bath towel and walked into the bathroom.

    Lin Du breathed a sigh of relief. As a man, he understood Luo Yan. After all, he was at an energetic age. When the voice next door ticked, the feeling came. Luo Yan has always been pure-hearted. Once...

    But this does not mean that Lin Du is willing to sacrifice himself and help others. He loosened his nerves, and it is estimated that Luo Yan will take a while before he closes his eyes and falls asleep.

    When Luo Yan finished the cold shower, he came out to see Lin Du sleeping very sweetly, and he was helpless and funny. You know, he just couldn't hold back.

.Lin Du woke up the next morning and Luo Yan was no longer in the room. There was a soft light blue sweater and jeans folded on the chair. It was estimated that Luo Yan got up early to buy it. Sitting at a dining table full of breakfast.

    Lin Du sat down and took a sip of soy milk first. The hot soy milk greatly soothed his body that felt cold from the rain yesterday.

    Luo Yan looked at the person in front of him, the sweater was probably in a hurry, the neckline was slanted to the left, leaning on the chair and drinking soy milk without paying attention, one shoulder was about to be exposed.

    It was still cloudy outside, and Lin Du's skin was whiter than light.

    He stretched out his hand and pulled the sweater on him, and withdrew his hand calmly against Lin Du's doubtful eyes.

    The two bought an umbrella and walked all the way out of the hotel. The car parked outside the beach and wanted to walk across the beach.

.The sea in the early morning is mild, the rain is not heavy, and the sound of falling into the sea is very strange. The people in the town are used to getting up late, and there is almost no one at this point. It seems that there are only the two of them in the whole silent world.

    Luo Yan held a large umbrella, which tilted towards Lin Du.

    Looking at the endless sea, Lin Du couldn't help but ask the question he used to ask when he was a child: "What's on the other side of the sea?"

    After I finished speaking, I realized what I asked, and I felt a little funny. I thought about the travel brochure I saw, as if there were mountains over there.

    The two walked out of the beach slowly, got in the car, and Luo Yan answered the phone. They should be going to a party. After hanging up, Luo Yan's expression became gloomy.

.Back at the villa, Lin Du had pre-ordered flowers and placed them at the door. A large bunch of lilies were kept overnight. Although there were eaves above them to keep out the rain, they were still contaminated with a lot of splashing water. Lin Du felt distressed and took a soft tissue to suck it up a little bit. Water on buds.

    Luo Yan went in and put his luggage and opened the window for ventilation, and then prepared to cook a meal for Lin Du.

    The call just now was from his father, hoping that he would participate in the charity party hosted by his father's company. In fact, he could have refused, but there was no need for that. His father's man always loved him and couldn't get along with him. It's not good for him, but every party will try to invite him.

    If he doesn't go, his father is unhappy, and when he goes, his father is even more unhappy.

    And the more unhappy his scumbag father was, the more fun Luo Yan was, and it wasn't a big deal to go to participate.

.Luo Yan thought about casually rolling up his sleeves and scooping up the vegetables in the pond. Lin Du passed the dining table with the flowers in his arms. He saw the party invitations on the table.

    Before he could put down the flowers, he ran to the kitchen. Luo Yan was processing the shrimp, and when he heard the movement, he turned back to see Lin Du, and said warmly, "Wait a little longer, it will be eaten right away."

    Seeing Luo Yan wearing an apron with a cold but gentle face, Lin Du, who was going to ask about the party, didn't mention this topic, instead he bent his eyes and said: "Mr. Luo, you are cooking."

    Luo Yan's eyebrows moved, looking at the smile holding Lin Du. Outside the window was the first autumn rain of the year, and it seemed as if it was falling into people's hearts.

    The piece on Luo Yan's heart trembled, and he realized very clearly that Lin Du had become his sweetheart, the person on the top of his heart.

.Lin Du asked him what was on the other side of the sea. There was indeed a mountain, but what was it to cross the mountain?

    Luo Yan put the vegetables in the pot, stir-frying skillfully, remembering Lin Du's smile, he firmly thought that it was Lin Du.

    On the other side of the sea is the mountain, and on the other side of the mountain is Lindu.

    What he loves is separated by mountains and seas, and both mountains and seas can be flat.
.