Chapter 29

Lin Du didn't know when he went back to the hotel. He felt dizzy. He didn't drink alcohol, but he didn't know where he was.

    The fat choreographer came over and said anything to him, but he didn't hear anything, his ears were buzzing.

    Luo Yan was standing beside him, and he could see Lin Du's expression when he lowered his head. His eyes were filled with water in response to stress, and his lips were slightly open. Luo Yan simply took his hand. It was a gesture of protection. Everyone said: "His brother, come to visit the class to pick up people."

    Crowd: ...Damn, who believes this?

    Tang Dongjun's face was numb, since he was called by Luo Yan at night to stuff dog food, he has become a Buddhist.

    Lin Du regained consciousness after a while, he didn't speak much, and bowed to the crowd.

.The two of them didn't speak the whole way, and went back to Luo Yan's house on Shicheng's side together. There were many windows in the room. Luo Yan opened all the windows. The cool breeze at night came, and Lin Du was blown awake, and the redness on the tip of his ears disappeared. a little.

    Luo Yan did not force him to speak, but poured him a glass of water and went to take a bath.

    When he came out, he found Lin Du sitting on the bay window, with his long legs propped up, looking sideways at the night outside the window. His cold white skin was dazzling even at night when the light was not obvious. Red light flashes.

    Luo Yan paused, it was the first time he knew that Lin Du could smoke.

    Luo Yan walked to the window sill, handed over the water glass, and said solemnly, "Drink some water."

.Lin Du's mouth curled into a smile. He didn't listen to Luo Yan's words. Instead, he put the cigarette into the mouth. He turned his head slightly, opened his lips slightly, and the white smoke rose. This pack of cigarettes was bought at the filming site. The place was remote and natural. It's not a good smoke, the smell is very pungent.

    Lin Du spit it out in such a slightly provocative and sharp manner again, with an inexplicable meaning, Luo Yan held a water glass in one hand, stretched out the other, pinched out Lin Du's slightly raised face, his index finger lightly at the end of Lin Du's eyes. He rubbed lightly and said warmly, "Today was an accident."

    Lin Du didn't expect Luo Yan to mention it directly, and his eyes couldn't help but dodge a little. Today's incident was indeed an accident, but it touched his bottom line a bit. It was like a stress response. Being sharp, Lin Du was afraid of intimacy that might cross the line.

.But just now, when the two touched each other, the feeling of an electric shock in his heart made him unfamiliar and uneasy.

    He should stay away from Luo Yan, but under Luo Yan's strong explanation and open eyes, he was so embarrassed that he wanted to flee.

    Luo Yan looked at Lin Du, who had clearly softened, and did not push him step by step. He was not in a hurry, not at all. Luo Yan's eyes were dark, but he narrowed his eyes to prevent Lin Du from finding out.

    He was in an orphanage when he was a child, a kind of flower would grow in the corner of the wall in heavy snow, light blue, swaying in the snow, not much, it was his little secret and his favorite at the time, he wished that it belonged to him alone Flowers, carefully cared for and hidden.

    The year Luo Wanrou sent someone to pick him up was also a snowy day. He wanted to take a last look, but found that the flower had been uprooted. Later, he left the orphanage and went to Haicheng, and he never saw such a flower again.