Chapter 8

Looking at the time, it was almost ten o'clock. Yesterday was too tired. No one set an alarm clock this morning and no one called him. Naturally, he slept so late.

    It stands to reason that with his vigilant personality, sleeping in an unfamiliar environment, or sharing the same bed with Luo Yan, who had only known each other for a few days, he couldn't sleep peacefully for so long. Lin Du attributed this to his exhaustion.

    After getting dressed and going downstairs, the housekeeper came over and told his wife and Luo Shao were discussing things. He sat on the sofa and waited for a while before Luo Yan and Luo Wanrou came down from the other side. Luo Wanrou had a smile on her face and seemed to be in a good mood. .

    Lin Du's eyes fell on Luo Yan. There was no light or emotion in the man's pitch-black eyes. Holding a tissue, he wiped his fingers indifferently, wiping them hard one by one, as if they were stained with something dirty.

    Luo Wanrou saw Lin Du, her bright red lips rolled up: "Wait here, you and A Yan go back first."

.As she said that, she turned around and wanted to touch Luo Yan's collar intimately, wearing a cheongsam like a water snake, wrapped around to kill someone, and her sharp fingernails poked directly into Luo Yan's neck.

    Lin Du frowned, stepped over and stood in the middle of the two, interrupting Luo Wanrou's pretentious and ill-intentioned movements.

    He didn't even realize that this action was full of protection, but Lin Du didn't think so much. After last night, Lin Du already felt that Luo Yan was someone who needed protection.

    Luo Yan's movement of wiping his fingers stopped.

    Lin Du has a sweet scent on his body, not greasy and very light, which may be related to his love of sweets. It seems that he always has a few sugars on his body, or it may be laundry detergent for laundry.

.Let him suddenly recall a kind of flower he saw in the orphanage, light blue, blooming in the snow, sweet and soft, swaggering in the leeward place, the children of the orphanage didn't like him very much, so he ran alone Sit in the corner.

    It was a rare quiet time for him at that time.

    His eyes fell on the person in front of him. He was thin and tall, with soft black hair, like a small sticky cake frozen in the refrigerator. It was frozen hard and sweet.

    No one ever thought of protecting him. Before the age of twenty, no one in the orphanage cared about him. After being brought back to Luo's family, under Luo Wanrou's control, no one dared to protect him.

    After the age of 20, no one thought he needed to be protected. He was powerful. Huo Er said that no one dared to provoke him in Haicheng, which also meant that no one would protect him.

    The heart stopped beating for a moment, and then continued to jump vigorously. Luo Yan unconsciously curled his fingers, watching the emotions in the eyes of the person in front of him.

.Luo Wanrou couldn't continue, she froze, forced a smile, and said neither yin or yang: "It's quite protective, but I don't know if this treasure can be protected by your pressure."

    Luo Yan chuckled lightly, looked away from Lin Du, and said slowly and indifferently: "He is my person, and I can naturally protect him."

    The voice was very cold, and Lin Du thought that he was indeed the domineering president repeatedly emphasized in the novel.

    After wiping his fingers, he threw the tissue into the trash can. Luo Yan fixed his eyes and said softly to Luo Wan: "The last time, you remember."