Chapter 65

The filming took place in a big city in the north. The streets were full of people on New Year's Eve. Lin Du was so popular right now that he couldn't take to the streets.

    There will be a fireworks show at 0:00, and Lin Du said that to watch the fireworks, he can't go to the street to watch them, so he will go to a higher place.

    The largest restaurant in the city has more than 30 floors. Luo Yan had already booked a room on the top floor, and he would eat first, and then he could stand on the terrace and watch the fireworks after eating.

    Drink tea, eat cakes and chat.

    The Spring Festival Gala is hotly discussed on the Internet, and many people are discussing Lin Du. The new episode of "Breaking the Ice" was broadcast a few days ago. The murderer's plan and the final reversal of Lin Du were very enjoyable.

    In the program, when Luo Yan slammed into the door and came out to block the knife, he shocked many people, with a sense of thrill and an unexpected sense of surprise.

    Netizen comments are very enjoyable and willing to discuss——

."Shocked, big | is this the way you are affectionate?"

    "Not necessarily, maybe it's just because I want to win."

    "But the first thing he did when he went out was to hug Lin Duye"

    "I knocked, I knocked, I knocked!"

    "I didn't expect this show to be so big, it's so fun, wait for the next episode ah ah ah!"

    ......

    In fact, the popularity exploded once at the end of the broadcast, but when Lin Du was in the crew, Luo Yan didn't pay much attention.

    Now that the New Year's holiday is over, a bunch of people have time to make up the variety show, which has brought a wave of popularity.

    Lin Du looked at his phone and selected a few familiar fans to reply, wishing them a Happy New Year.

    The private room on the top floor was very large, with a kitchen and bathroom. Luo Yan had people prepare the ingredients and cook his own meals.

.I didn't make too much. I made dumplings and glutinous rice balls separately. The glutinous rice balls were filled with many fillings, jams, black sesame seeds, peanuts, and white glutinous rice balls without fillings.

    Dried sweet-scented osmanthus sugar is placed in the soup for making glutinous rice balls.

    The dishes are fish in sauce and small crispy meat, with fried eggs and small green vegetables, home-style taste.

    Lin Du was leaning against the door of the kitchen, watching Luo Yan cook, pouring golden oil into the pot, and throwing the white fish wrapped in starch into it.

    The sound of "Zizi" frying came out and jumped vividly in Lin Du's ear.

    The surface of the fish quickly turned golden brown, and when it was crispy on the outside, scooped it up with a shovel and put it on a white bone china plate.

    "Do you eat spicy food?" Luo Yan asked Lin Du while setting the plate.

    Lin Du said yes, with a slight smile, he knocked on the door frame with his fingers leisurely, and knocked very rhythmically.

.Hearing that, Luo Yan added the boiled chili sauce to the sauce prepared earlier. The sauce was boiled until thick and bubbling, and poured onto the golden fish.