Chapter 28

At eight o'clock in the evening, the second round of cooking tasks was completed, and the third round of tasks began. Lin Du's task was to "catch the traitor". When Tang Dongjun heard his task, he rolled up his sleeves and wanted to help. He seemed to want to beat up Nie Gang very much. .

    It doesn't matter to Lin Du, he just wants to win the game, it would be better if Tang Dongjun is willing to help him find it together.

    Lin Du was very skillful in finding someone. He stood outside the door of the room he suspected, stood silently, and then suddenly grabbed the door handle to open the door, much like a surprise inspection, and the cameraman became nervous when he followed behind.

    And Nie Gang and the little singer have a private meeting according to the instructions on the note. Yes, Nie Gang's real cheating object is not a small Internet celebrity, but a man, a little singer.

    The little singer was relatively calm when he followed him to do the task, but when Nie Gang's hand touched his waist, his whole body stiffened.

.The two were monitoring the dead end, and the little singer had no idea that Nie Yingdi, who was well-reviewed in the circle, would do such a thing.

    Nie Gang looked at the little singer with hesitant eyes in horror, and felt satisfied in his heart. He filmed a movie in a desolate place for three consecutive months. There were many people in the crew. Couldn't help it long ago.

    Originally he was eyeing Lin Du, but unfortunately Lin Du is a tough stubborn, but it doesn't matter, Nie Gang stretched out his hand restlessly towards the little singer, sooner or later, he would make Lin Du be like this little singer in front of him, with incredible strength. He looked at himself with frightened eyes.

    This is not the first time he has done this kind of thing. There are a lot of good-looking people in the circle, but not many have made it through. The entertainment circle is a Vanity Fair that looks at resources and connections. He has a high status in the circle and he has resources. As long as he has connections, these little singers and actors can't escape his palm.

.He was a little closer to the little singer. The little singer's skin was not as fair as Lin Du's, and of course his appearance was completely incomparable, but it was better than nothing.

    Nie Gang said greasy: "As long as you follow me, it's not impossible to give you a few movie and TV series resources."

    Nie Gang squeezed a pill and stuffed it into the little singer's mouth: "If you want to blame Lin Du, whoever makes him disobedient and refuses to accept it obediently, otherwise I will fall in love with you."

    The little singer was stuffed into the medicine before he could react. The medicine was very potent. As soon as he entered it, the little singer couldn't stop panting. He could only be held down by Nie Gang. The cameraman didn't follow up, and only placed cameras in every corner of the room, and they could be photographed when they went out from behind the closet.

    But does he dare to go out? Is it a good thing to be photographed now that he is being fed with medicine? .How many people believe what he says than a movie star? Thinking of this, the little singer's eyes were full of despair.

    Lin Du came in through the window and saw such a scene. When the singer saw him, his eyes lit up, but it went out immediately. He knew that Lin Du in Nie Ganggang was a young actor with the same identity as him. .

    Lin Du did not step forward. Instead, he made a booing gesture at him, took a few steps back and retreated from his sight. This was also right. The little singer didn't have the slightest resentment, just sadness.