Chapter 24

Gu Yichun knocked on the door a few times. After she came back from work, she thought about it and felt that she had done it. She explained that if there is no play that has always been Ka Lindu, it will not feel good for any actor.

    The door opened, Gu Yichun pushed his glasses, but before he could speak, he saw a person who would never be here.

    Luo Yan? ! She read it right, how could Luo Yan, the largest shareholder of Zeding Group, be here!

    No wonder Gu Yichun was surprised, she had met Luo Yan a few times, both at major charity gala events, and they were not too close, but Luo Yan, from his appearance to his temperament to his behavior and net worth, was impressive enough. profound.

    Moreover, Luo Yan has a film and television company, which has signed a lot of movie stars and actresses, and many fans jokingly call Luo Yan Luo's father, so that he can be the little boss of his own goddess and goddess.

.Later, a well-known financial column interviewed Luo Yan. As soon as the video came out, it went viral on the Internet, and the popularity for half a month was all accounted for by this person. Gu Yichun Iron Heart also sighed that she was young and promising, that is, as an insider, she It is more clear that this method is also old and spicy.

    Wait, Gu Yichun noticed another point, what is on the table, is it cake? It seems to be the cake that her daughter made an appointment for a month before successfully making an appointment, the new cake from the time-honored "Xiangzhitang".

    Gu Yichun's hand dangling under his body trembled, met Luo Yan's calm eyes, and subconsciously pushed his glasses to look at Lin Du: "Who is this?"

    "It's my brother"

    "He's my brother"

    A clear and cold voice sounded almost at the same time, the one who said it was my brother was magnanimous, and the one who said it was my brother had no idea, Gu Yichun's face twitched, who would believe it?

.Luo Yan, who can't be seen easily by the daily management, suddenly appeared on the set of a small online drama to celebrate the birthday of the live broadcaster of the former idol and actor. What's wrong with it!

    Thinking of the 30 million investment, and looking at Luo Yan's dark pupils, Gu Yichun understood it almost immediately.

    She looked at Lin Du, who was standing next to him and even lost most of his coldness. She was speechless for a while, and she hesitated twice before she said, "I didn't take into account your feelings in today's card show, because I was too impatient, and, Happy birthday to you, the crew prepared a gift together."

    She took out a gift box from behind and handed it to Lin Du.

    Lin Du's lips parted slightly. He didn't expect that the crew would specially prepare gifts, and Director Gu would also apologize for the filming. Lin Du had never met a director who would apologize for filming without regard to the emotions of the actors.

.Gu Yichun met Zhuo Xizhu before he closed the door and walked a few steps. Zhuo Xizhu was going to chat with Lin Du as a visitor. In his eyes, today's Lin Du is a little pitiful.

    Gu Yichun listened to his purpose, thought of the "poor little" who was spoiled by the boss alone in the room, and poured himself a sip of water.

    Zhuo Xizhu: "I want to have a chat with Lin Du. I don't think he has any relatives or friends to come, nor does his assistant manager..." I heard that today is his birthday, which is very miserable.