Even the breath is delivered.

.Luo Yan finished tying Lin Du, and then picked up the dog. As soon as the earl got into Luo Yan's hands, he automatically stiffened. He let him lift his legs, and let him stretch out his head.

    Lin Du rolled his eyes.

    The five people outside should have found the clue. Tang Dongjun shouted excitedly: "This is it! It must be this!"

    Luo Yan tied the dog, tied a rope in front of him, stretched out his hand to Lin Du, and said with a smile, "Are you ready?"

    It snowed for a long time during the day, but now the snow stopped, the silver disc-shaped moon rose, Luo Yan's cloak was rolled up by the wind, and he stretched out one hand to Lin Du.

    With his slender and powerful hands slightly bent, Lin Du looked up at the full moon in the sky and let out a light breath.

    He put his hand on it, and a strong hand directly took the person into his arms: "Hold tight."

.The sound seemed to be shaking with the wind, and Lin Du's body also trembled slightly.

    He had never jumped from such a high place before, and it was an "elope" like a flight.

    The five people outside were cheering, and Xu Fangfang couldn't hold back her voice, and her shrill voice changed its tone: "Hurry up, hurry up! It's still a little bit!"

    Luo Yan counted down in a low voice in Lin Du's ear: "3, 2,"

    Lin Du's heart followed.

    When the countdown reached the end, Luo Yan stopped, looked at the little crown at the end of Lin Du's eyes, and hugged Lin Du tightly: "1."

    Tang Dongjun shouted, "We're in!"

    The big iron gate was facing the balcony. A group of people rushed in and saw Luo Yan jumping off the seven-story tower with Lin Du in his arms.

    Two thick cloaks, one black and one gold, were rolled together, entangled in the night wind.

.Tang Dongjun flew towards the balcony, hammered the balcony with his hand and looked down, shouting in excitement, "It's so despicable! You jumped over the wall!"

    Lin Du didn't notice what the others were doing at all. His hands were tightly clinging to Luo Yan, and the familiar Leng Xiang floated beside him as if swirling in the night wind.

    The heart seemed to be thumping out, uncontrollably, and the whole body's blood was boiling.

    The little earl stayed silent.

    In fact, the descending speed was not fast, but it wasn't slow either. Lin Du felt each other's heartbeats intertwined.

    Except for the whistling sound of the night wind, I couldn't hear anything else, as if there were only each other in the sky and the earth, and there was nothing else.

    Lin Du hadn't reacted until he landed on the safety air cushion. The staff came to untie the safety ropes for the two, and Lin Du realized that the two had already landed.

.Lin Du waved his hand: "No need, I will untie it myself."

    When my hand touched the rope, I felt a little stiff from the cold, and my mind was still dizzy.

    In the end, Luo Yan came over to help untie it, earnestly untying the knots one by one.

    Tang Dongjun and the other five came down from the tower, talking beside them, a group of people laughed and made trouble.