haechan - borrowed clothes

word count : 406

-

the door opened, revealing haechan, who just stared at you in confusion. "why are you all wet?" he immediately asked.

"i'll explain later. just get me clothes. i'm going to shower," you said to him before walking in and closing the door, taking your soaked shoes off and leaving them on the doormat.

with a sigh, you went straight into the bathroom and turned the shower on. as you waited for the water to heat up, haechan knocked on the door. you opened the door, and he handed you comfy clothes to wear.

"want me to make you anything to eat or drink?" he asked.

"tea?"

"got it," he smiled before closing the door for you.

you took a quick shower before changing into fresh clothes. you had left clothes at his place just in case, but you noticed that he had given you one of his shirts that you loved and the pair of sweatpants that both of you have a pair of.

you walked out of the bathroom and found haechan in the kitchen.

"wanna hear what happened?" you asked him. he looked up.

"did it suddenly downpour or something?" he asked you, handing you a cup that had your favorite tea.

"no. i was walking over and was in the splash zone when a car drove over a puddle," you replied and haechan started laughing at you. "it's not funny! i had to walk all the way here soaking wet!" you whined.

"i'm sorry, baby," he said and continued laughing.

you pouted and drank some tea. haechan just hugged you and kissed your cheek.

"hey, at least you got to shower and got to change. imagine if you didn't have anything here to wear," he said to you. both of you walked into his room and laid on his bed.

"i'd still wear your clothes," you said to him. "why'd you give me your clothes?" you asked him, placing the cup on his nightstand.

"you look cute in my stuff," he admitted. "besides, you're gonna steal it from me one day anyways," he said before cuddling with you.

"borrow, not steal."

he scoffed, "yea, right." he fixed a strand of your hair that was in your face. "wanna watch something?" you nodded and hummed in agreement.

"i love you," you said while throwing your arms around him.

before picking up the remote to find something to watch, haechan kissed you again. "love you."