doyoung - memory

word count : 397

-

you laid on the couch looking at photos on your phone. most of them were pictures of you and doyoung since you two take a lot of photos together.

"what are you doing?" doyoung asked you as he moved your legs so he could sit down on the couch. he propped your legs on your lap and put a cup on the end table.

"just looking at photos," you replied. "hey, remember this?" you asked and turned your phone towards doyoung, who was looking at something on his phone.

"hm?" he turned and looked at the photo on your screen. he chuckled, "that was one of the first photos we ever took together. we look so different in that photo."

"that day was a mess," you said to him, "especially when i was waiting for you, only for me to trip while walking up to me and kiss me," you laughed.

"huh? what are you talking about? you were the one who tripped and kissed me," doyoung said to you, "and on our second date no less."

you pushed yourself up to sit up and face doyoung, "it was you who tripped," you said as you put your phone down.

"out of the two of us, you're the klutz. it was definitely you who tripped," doyoung argued.

you rolled your eyes, "i'm short. how did i trip and manage to kiss you with our height difference?" you asked.

"i was sitting down on a bench," he replied and wrapped his arm around you. he kissed you, "can we stop arguing now?"

you pouted, "no. it was definitely you who tripped. i was waiting for you under an awning and you tripped cause of the rain."

"says the one that trips on her own feet all the time. it was definitely you who tripped," doyoung said.

"you're so mean," you said to him. he pecked you on the lips with a chuckle. "but i know for a fact that i wasn't the one who walked into a door when we were on one of our dates," you said and doyoung immediately rolled his eyes at you.

he scoffed, "i'm sorry i'm too tall for you."

you hugged him and he hugged you back, "let's make more memories, okay?" you said to him.

"i'll do anything if it's with you, love," doyoung replied and kissed you on the lips.