kun - rooftop

word count : 412

-

you had walked up to rooftop of sm and opened the door. you exited and looked around to see if kun was on the roof.

"kun!" you called out to him once you saw him.

"oh, you're here?" kun spoke to you. you noticed he was holding a selfie stick with his phone attached.

"yangyang said you were here. what are you doing?" you asked him and looked at the phone. you immediately noticed that he was live on vlive. "you're live?"

"yea. say hi," he instructed.

you waved at the screen, "hello everyone. hope everyone is doing well."

"oh, someone said that you look pretty today," kun said as he read the continuous comments. "y/n is always pretty. it's not just today that she's pretty."

"i'm not that pretty," you said and laughed. you read through some comments.

"lies," kun replied. "okay, i think i'm going to end it here, everyone," kun suddenly announced. "i'm going to spend time with y/n while she's here. bye," he waved.

"bye bye everyone. have a nice day," you said and waved again. then, kun ended the vlive. "you didn't have to end it so quickly."

"but i want to spend time with you. i haven't seen you lately," kun said and kissed your cheek. "how are you?"

"good," you replied. "what are you doing up here?"

"oh, i just came up here cause i was bored," he answered. "want to take a picture together?" he asked.

you nodded, "okay." he turned his phone on and put the camera on. then, he took his phone off of the selfie stick and held his phone out. "it would've been easier if you had kept your phone of the selfie stick."

"it doesn't matter. we look like the best couple in the world anyways," kun replied. "look cute."

"i'm always cute," you replied.

both of you smiled and kun took a few photos together. once you were finished taking photos, you and kun looked through him.

"wow, i have such a cute girlfriend," he said.

"my boyfriend looks average."

kun glared at you while silently fuming. you started laughing at him.

"you're just like the guys, bullying me twenty-four seven," kun sighs.

you continued laughing, "i learned from the best."

"you learned from a bunch of weirdos," he replied. "wanna go do something? i'm free for the rest of the day," he suggested while grabbing your hand.

you nodded and smiled, "okay, let's go."