jungwoo - late night

word count : 828

-

"come on, jungwoo! let's dance!" you said to your friend while dancing.

"y/n, i need to bring you home," jungwoo said to you and grabbed your arm.

"live a little, jungwoo," you said and took another sip of your drink.

"hey, no more drinking! you're already drunk enough," he said and stole your cup from your hand.

"jungwoo," you whined, "i haven't had that much!" you said and tried to reach for the cup.

jungwoo put his arm in the air so you couldn't reach the cup, "uh huh? i totally believe you."

"jungwoo," you whined again, "gimme!" you said and tried reaching the cup again.

he just sighed, "no."

you threw your arms around his neck and rested your head against his shoulder. "i just wanna drink..." you said and started getting tired.

"if i had known that you get drunk easily, then i wouldn't have brought you here," jungwoo said to you and put your cup down on a nearby shelf. "come on, let's go."

"i don't wanna," you replied and tried running away from him, but he grabbed you and held your waist.

"i'm bringing you home," he said to you and started dragging you out of the party. "you can thank me when you finally aren't hungover anymore tomorrow."

"let me go party!" you said and tried to push him away.

"i'm taking you home, y/n," jungwoo said and grabbed you. "you got drunk before you could even get anyone's phone number. how are you ever going to get a boyfriend?" he asked and reached into his pocket for his car keys. he unlocked his car and opened the door to the passenger seat.

"i could've...i could've gotten someone's phone number if you had let me party some more," you whined and got into the seat. you put your hands on your face, "ah, i'm drunk."

"glad to know that you finally noticed," he said and you heard him shut the door. after a few seconds, your heard the driver side door open. you put your hands down and watched as jungwoo got into his car and closed the door. "are you sober enough to put your seatbelt on?" he asked you.

"can't we live a little reckless for once?" you asked.

jungwoo sighed once again and reached over you to grab the seatbelt on your side. he buckled you in before putting his own seatbelt on. then, he started up his car and started driving towards your apartment complex.

"you know, if we had stayed, we could've gotten you a girlfriend," you said to him and put the window down, "but that would be a problem."

he laughed, "why would that be a problem?" he asked you while you put your head against the window frame.

"i like you, kim jungwoo."

"huh?" jungwoo responded and then chuckled, "yep, you're drunk."

"i may be drunk, but i'm speaking pretty clear," you replied. "and i like you a lot."

jungwoo pulled into the parking lot of your apartment complex. he parked his car and turned it off. "okay, time for you to go home," he said and got out of his car.

you managed to get your seatbelt undone while jungwoo had walked around his car and opened the door. he helped you out of his car and closed the door before locking his car.

"i want another drink," you said.

"you did enough drinking for tonight," he said and helped you go into the building. he pressed a button and the elevator doors opened. jungwoo helped you into the elevator and pressed a button to go to the fifth floor, which is the floor you lived on.

the elevator moved up and soon, you reached the fifth floor. you started running away and jungwoo followed you.

"y/n, slow down. you ran past your apartment," jungwoo said and you suddenly tripped and landed of the floor, "oh my god."

you sat up and groaned. jungwoo came over to you and helped you stand up. he walked you to your apartment door.

"where are my keys?" you asked and started patting down your pockets.

"you gave them to me, remember?" jungwoo spoke and pulled your keys out of his pocket. he unlocked the door for you and opened it.

"hellooooo, i'm homeeee," you announced while stumbling in. you kicked your shoes off and walked into your apartment.

"you don't have anymore to say "i'm home" to, you live alone," jungwoo said to you and closed the door behind him. "come on, let's get you to bed before you trip again."

jungwoo helped you go into your room. you immediately jumped on your bed and laid down.

"text me when you wake up. i'll come over and make food for you and your hangover," he said. "goodnight."

"goodnight my favorite person," you tiredly spoke and instantly closed your eyes.

then, you felt something warm on your forehead, "hey, i like you too, doofus."