taeil - panic

word count : 353

-

you grabbed your phone and quickly found taeil in your text messages. you clicked on his name and texted him.

[ y/n ]
911

you stared at the book on your coffee table as you waited for taeil to arrive, unsure if he would actually come to your apartment since you knew he was at practice with all of the guys.

as you sat on the coach scared for your dear life, you heard someone at the front door, unlocking the door.

"what is it?!" taeil screamed as he opened the door to your apartment with the key you had given him. "y/n?!" he hurried into your apartment and found you on the couch, hugging your knees. "angel, are you okay?" he asked, kneeling in front of you and making sure you were physically okay.

you pointed to a book on your coffee table that was standing, making the book look like a tent.

he turned around, "huh? what about the book?"

"there's a spider underneath it..."

taeil looked back at you.

"you don't text 911 to me just for a spider!" he immediately scolded you. "i thought something horrible happened to you. i left in the middle of practice!" he exclaimed.

"but that spider is huge!" you exclaimed, "and you know how much i hate bugs!"

he looked around and grabbed a tissue from a nearby tissue box. then, he carefully lifted up the book and saw the spider, which was fairly big for a spider and it started moving. he grabbed the spider with the tissue and got rid of the spider for you.

taeil sighed while standing up and walking to the kitchen in order to throw the crumpled tissue away.

"thank you," you said to him when he walked back into the living room.

"you're such a handful sometimes," he said and kissed your cheek. "come on. you're coming with me," he said and pulled you up from the couch.

"why?" you asked.

"you're going to explain why i had to run out of practice to everyone," he said to you, "and i'm taking you out to dinner afterwards."