taeil - drunk

word count : 442

-

"come on. come on. let's go, taeil!" you ran up a staircase with your boyfriend following behind you.

he sighed, "y/n, you're gonna trip. stop running," taeil said to you. "that's not even our floor. come back here, you drunken woman," he ordered and tried to grab your arm. you had moved out of the way just in time while drunkenly giggling at him.

"let's stay out some more, babe," you suggested and continued giggling, constantly smiling as you tried to explore the other floors of the building.

"you're such a different person when you're drunk. all smiles and giggles while her boyfriend tries to take her home," taeil mumbled just as you started walking again. he grabbed your hand and laced his fingers with yours. "come on, sweetie. be good and follow me."

"no," you escaped from taeil and starting running up the staircase again.

"y/n, sweetie, please don't make me chase you," taeil sighed once again and followed you.

you stopped and turned around, "aren't you supposed to chase after me since you're in love with me?" you questioned with a pout. "do you not love me anymore?" you questioned as taeil reached you.

"i love you very much, sweetie," he said to you. he kissed your forehead and grabbed your hands, "now let's get you home and get you into bed. it's getting really late, and i need to go search for medicine for when you wake up with a hangover tomorrow morning."

"but i don't wanna go home," you said to him and hugged him. "i wanna stay with you."

"well, we can stay at the apartment that we have been living in for almost a year now," he replied and hugged you back. "come on, let's go home."

"bye bye!" you ran away from him and started running down the staircase.

"at least you're going in the right direction," taeil muttered before you fell onto the floor. "goddamn it," he muttered and hurried up to you.

you sat up in pain while taeil crouched down beside you. you looked at him, "that hurt..." you sadly mumbled in pain.

"this is why we can't go out often. you get drunk within two seconds," taeil said and kissed your temple. "come on, get on my back. we're going home."

"okayyyyy," you said and climbed onto his back, wrapping your arms over his shoulders. taeil held your legs and started walking down the staircase.

"did you have fun tonight?" he asked you.

"i always have fun when we're together," you said to him. "i love you~" you sang, making him chuckle in response.

"i love you, too, sweetie."