yangyang - hair salon

word count : 445

-

as you were sitting in a chair, you played a game on your phone while getting your haircut. suddenly, your character died. "damnit," you cursed and heavily sighed.

"did you die again?" yangyang asked while cutting your hair.

you pouted, "this game is too hard. how do you play this all the time?" you asked him.

"maybe you're just not good at video games," he suggested, making you pout again. "cutie, don't move or else your hair is gonna be messed up."

he continued cutting your hair while you started scrolling through social media. you kept your head still while he cut more of your hair off.

"how many more clients do you have today?" you asked him.

"four, why?" he responded.

"i just wanted to know when you're coming home tonight," you replied. "i was thinking about ordering takeout from that place down the block from the house."

"oh, it's new, right?" yangyang asked.

"yea, and we got a coupon in the mail. want to try it out?" you asked.

he smiled, "sure." he cut another strand of hair, "how's this? do you want your hair shorter?" he asked you.

you looked in the mirror and immediately smiled, "i like it."

"well, i have extra time. i'll curl your hair for you," he said and put down his scissors. he grabbed a curling iron and started curling your hair for you. "these highlights look good in your hair. it suits you."

"i'm just glad you said something. i knew the red didn't look good at me," you said to yangyang as he curled your hair. "i think i look cuter with short hair, don't you think?" you asked him.

"i can't answer that considering i think you look cute all the time," he said and both of you laughed. "i'm surprised that you decided to cut it. i thought you were going to grow it out."

"it's such a hassle when it gets really really long. you knew i hated it when i had the ombré," you said.

"well, if you had managed it, then maybe it could've looked better. but you were really busy for awhile and going to the salon was definitely not a priority," he mentioned, "i'm glad that you finally got it done again. i love doing your hair," he said and out the curling iron in its holder, "all done." he took the cape off and put it on the vanity before sweeping the floor.

"thank you," you said and stood up. you hugged yangyang, who tightly hugged you back. "so, see you at home?"

he nodded, "yea, i'll see you later, cutie," he said and pecked your lips.