jaemin - lazy day

word count : 468

-

"this movie is pretty good," jaemin said while you snuggled closer to him. he fixed the comforter, making sure both of you were covered with it.

"i don't like those two girls and that other guy though. they annoy me," you said and shifted a bit, leaning your head on jaemin's chest.

"so you don't like anyone but the main dude?" jaemin asked you.

"mhm," you confirmed with a nod, "oh, and that guy. he's funny," you added, pointing at one of the characters on the screen.

"yea, he's a really good actor and a really good comedian," jaemin mentioned and grabbed his glass of water from the nightstand. he drank some of his water and put the glass back on the nightstand.

you two continued watching the movie when jaemin's phone suddenly rang. he sighed and grabbed his phone off of the nightstand while you paused the movie with the remote.

"hello?" he answered. you heard renjun's voice on the other line, "really? but what about tomorrow morning with that schedule? okay, yea, sounds good with me. i might spend the night at y/n's again. i'll text you guys later about it. okay, bye."

"what did renjun want?" you asked him and resumed the movie.

"a schedule got moved to next week for some reason, but nothing else got moved so i have tomorrow off now," he answered with a smile.

"so you're spending the night again?" you asked.

"if you're fine with that," jaemin replied.

"of course i am," you smiled and kissed him.

"oh, renjun said him and the guys are going out to eat tonight and told us to join them," he mentioned and kissed your forehead. "do you wanna go?"

"sure, i'd be fine with that," you answered. "after all, i don't think we can spend all day in bed watching movies."

"we could do other things in bed."

immediately, you grabbed one of your stuffed animals and smacked jaemin's face with it.

"why do you always hit me with stuffed animals?" jaemin asked and hugged your stuffed animal with his arm that wasn't around you.

"i mean, i can slap you in the face if you want me to," you replied and poked his cheek.

he rolled his eyes at you, "you're so weird sometimes," he commented.

"i'll take that as a compliment," you said and nuzzled your head in the crook of his neck. "wait, when are we going out to eat?" you asked him.

"like around seven. we have awhile until we have to get ready," he answered. "oh, you're probably hungry. we haven't eaten lunch yet. do you want to order take out?" he asked you.

"please," you answered and jaemin chuckled.

"pizza?"

"double please."

both of you laughed and jaemin kissed your cheek, "you got it, baby."