xiao jun - birthday

word count : 386

-

"huh? y/n? you're here?" you looked up and saw two of your coworkers walk into the office space.

"yea, i couldn't get today off, but it's okay," you replied.

"aw that sucks, but happy birthday!" your other coworker said to you.

"yea, happy birthday."

you smiled, "thanks. i'll see you guys later."

they walked to their desks while you continued typing up a report. once you finished the report, you emailed it to your boss.

the long day continued on and you were able to finish a lot of work ahead of due dates. while working on a handout for an upcoming meeting, you heard someone walk up to you.

"y/n," you recognized your supervisor's voice and turned in your chair.

"yes?"

"you have a visitor," he said and pointed in front of you. you looked and saw xiao jun standing near some desks. "you can leave early. have a good birthday," he patted your shoulder before walking away.

you quickly stood up and bowed, "thank you sir!" you said and quickly packed your purse. you quickly cleaned your desk and pushed your desk in before hurrying to xiao jun.

"y/n," xiao jun called for you and opened his arms out. you instantly hugged him and kissed his cheek. "happy birthday," he said and handed you flowers.

"dejun, why did you come here?" you asked him.

he looked at the time on his phone, "don't you usually get off at this time? i thought i'd pick you up," he said and put his phone back in his pocket.

"i was supposed to get off later but my supervisor let me leave early. i guess he let me because he saw you," you said and you two started walking to the elevators.

"good, i was planning on kidnapping you instead, but this was a lot easier," xiao jun replied and you laughed in response.

you pressed the elevator button and waited. "how did the recording go?" you asked him.

"it was a little weird but everything ended up okay," he answered as the doors to the elevator opened. both of you stepped in and you pressed the button to get to the ground level. "how does a movie and an early dinner sound?" he asked.

"that sounds perfect," you said and you kissed him.