"Gunner you are alerting the dogs," Wyatt said and turned away from the people to snatch some of the omelets that were done. Gunner looked down at them and ordered them with a word to walk away to their beds.

"You have really good control of them," Sofie said, impressed. Gunner looked over at Athena's mom with a stern face on again. He wasn't the one to let his childish sides out around people he didn't know.

"Must have in my line of work," Gunner answered as always when that question came up. Henrik lifted one eyebrow at him.

"What is your line of work?" Henrik asked. Jax moved forward to answer the question for his biker as he sensed the tension between Athenas family and Gunner.

"Gunner and Maddox over there are our best hitman and collectors. They do a lot of jobs around the country, sometimes even abord. They are the head of collection here on my mc," Jax said proudly. He pointed over at Wyatt and Jeremiah.

"Wyatt is our doctor, and Jeremiah is the one taking care of the kitchen, the bar, and all the party planning," Jax said, trying to distract them from the tension with Gunner.

"Hitman and collector, huh? must be easy to plan and kill for you," Henrik said with an emotionless look to him. Sofie put a hand against her husband's arm.

"It's not easy to kill innocent people, but when you know that they have done bad things, it feels a little easier," Gunner answered and looked the man into his eyes, showing that he did not get intimidated by the stares.

"Have you planted a fire before?" Henrik asked, and Gunner nodded his head without saying anything. Growls were heard from the dog's beds. Gunner looked over at them with a stern look.

"Quiet," He said ruffly and deep, and they went quiet instantly.

"Bet he is as bossy in bed," Isak whispered but not quite enough for everyone to hear. Wyatt almost spits out the water he consumed just a second before the comment. Marcus hit his friend, and Henrik looked a bit angrily at Gunner like he knew exactly what he had done. Jax put a hand over his mouth to suppress the laugh wanting to come up. Jax knew he would love Isak already but now, he could worship him.

"Sorry, that was inappropriate" Isak laugh as he was moving away from Marcus and Henrik as he was scared for even more hits.

***

The day went on painfully slow as they were waiting for the time to go and for a part of the mob to come to the territory with SUVs. They would make it easier to go unnoticed. Gunner stood anxious by all the weapons and loaded the ones he would take with him. He liked preparing guns as it made him feel calmer and more in control. He cleaned the ones he was taking with him down to the smallest of particles.

"If you scrub it, even more, you will surely get a genie someday," A voice said behind him. Gunner looked over his shoulder to see the man called Isak walk up to him. Gunner rolled his eyes as he looked forward again. Isak walked up next to the biker.

"You don't like me, do you?" Isak said, looking to the side at the biker, who gave a humorless laugh.

"I'm not really the type of man speaking with strangers," Gunner mumbled as he continue to clean the gun. Isak took up one of the guns Gunner had taken from the gun storehouse. He weighed it in his hand and looked at it like he was looking for something that would be wrong with it.

"I see, then it's good that we won't be strangers anymore soon. Athena is very important for me, and I hope you can respect that," Isak said. Gunner looked over at Isak and gave him a short nod. The three dogs, that had been playing a few meters away were now walking over growling lowly.