"Maddox I want to see your monster out if anyone tries to escape the scene," Jax said over to him. Maddox only nodded as he kept his head down. Henrik looked over an extra few seconds at the biker as if he tried to read his mind.

"Monster?" He asked.

"He has PTSD like me and Athena. I'm sure you are aware of that," Wyatt said, speaking without thinking. Henrik looked over at the biker, now being even more flustered.

"I just assumed the monster thing was a bit like PDST," Wyatt said and looked away from the mafia leader. Gunner would laugh if he didn't know that Wyatt hated to feel a loss of control and to be stared at by someone he didn't know. Gunner leans over to his friend.

"Breath, you are shaking," Gunner whispered and put a hand against his friend's back, trying to ground him a little, something Wyatt had told him to do. Gunner had a theory that one of the reasons for Wyatts PTSD was the loss of control that one of his officers had created for Wyatt on his last tour. Gunner had seen the scars, but the biker didn't want to talk about it or anything that reminded him of the army at all.

Wyatt breathed in and out a few times before giving Gunner a thankful smile. Gunner gave him a short nod before looking away at the leaders again. Jax was talking, but Henrik was watching the bikers carefully and calculated.

"- everyone will be ready with guns. We don't know how prepared they will be or how many they are," Jax said in his president mode as he continued talking about the plan.

The two leaders kept talking about the plan as everyone listened being eager to save their friend and family member. Gunner had a leg bunching up and down as he wanted to run out of the room and save her already but he knew better than to be carless. Gunner had been a hitman and a collecter for so long that he knew when to act fast and when not to.

When the meeting was done Gunner, Jeremiah, Maddox, and Wyatt walked to the kitchen in silence. While Jeremiah cooked everyone some lunch, Gunner stood as company laughing alone with a joking J and Wyatt said. Maddox stod as always a bit in silent, listening to everyone else.

"You know Gunner, I didn't see you being the one of us that settle down first," Jeremiah said while flipping whatever he was doing in the hot pan. Wyatt hummed in agreement.

"Not me either, to be honest," He said. Gunner groaned and rolled his eyes.

"Like it matters who settles down first, it's not a contest," Gunner said, making J laugh. Wyatt gave Gunner a smirk.

"Everything is a contest, and you know that" Gunner began to playfully fight the doctor who laughs and fight back. Maddox stood silently and smiled as he saw his friends playing around like old days. Gunner took a grip of Wyatt's head and took him under his arm making Wyatt stuck, trying to get out of his grasp while groaning. Maddox couldn't help but laugh.

"Jeremiah, be fast and smudges some of that thing on his face," Gunner said evily as he nod over to one of the bowls, Jeremiah on the other hand looked even eviler than Gunner did. He took up a ladle with batter.

"Okey boys, settle down" Jax came in grinning at the group of playing bikers. Henrik, Sofie, Marcus, and Isak walked after Jax watching the group as well. Gunner let Wyatt go and got an elbow against his rib. Gunner hissed while grinning at Wyatt, who now was fixing his hair. Marcus and Isak look like they tried to keep the smiles inside as Henrik and Sofie only looked at the bikers.

"What's for lunch?" Jax asked Jeremiah.

"I'm doing some omelet," Jeremiah answered his president, trying to look serious.

"Nice," Isak said and then looked over at Gunner. The three dogs walked up next to Gunner as they sensed the change in their owner. Isak looked at the dogs, confused as to why they were looking at him.