~ Vince Neil ~

You waited in the airport for Vince to get back from tour. It was any time now that he'd be off of the plane and into your arms. You had every right to be excited and upset to see him. Excited, since he'd been away for months and you missed your boyfriend terribly. Upset, because he'd been on tour doing God knows what every night. And the headlines told you enough. Whether it was tearing up hotels, fucking every groupie in sight, or being drunk and high. It's one thing if these things happened on only one tour. But it was every fucking one that the band had ever been on. All of the headlines were getting old and dragging on. But that never stopped you from loving Vince with your whole being. Which only made the pain worse.

Regardless of how annoyed you were with him, it didn't stop you from being overly ecstatic to see him. Once he came into view you decided to pop up behind him and tap his shoulder. The second Vince turned around you engulfed him into a big hug.

"I love you," was the first thing that came from your lips. Vince smiled as you whispered those words to him.

"I love you too dear. And, I missed you terribly which is why I brought you a surprise," he said while slightly backing out of the hug. He bent down and picked his bags up before gesturing his arm to you.

"I'll show you when we get home," he smiled and kissed your cheek.

***

The two of you arrived home at 10 p.m. after a car ride of stories from the tour. Which, Vince painted himself in the best light possible, leaving out sex, drugs, and heavy drinking. But, alas, you wouldn't think he'd come clean about all the major parts of his rock 'n' roll tour lifestyle.

Vince decided to take a shower before going to bed, which, you didn't protest since he still smelled of alcohol. While he cleaned up, you decided to make a small bowl of cereal.

When Vince was done, he came down the stairs and wrapped his arms around your waist. You smiled and kissed his lips.

"The worst part of tour is leaving you. And that doesn't always seem right. I'm out doing God knows what, and you're just waiting at home for me" As Vince went on, you couldn't help but feel anger rising in you.

"It's not a secret to anyone about what you do on tour," you pointed out.

Vince turned his head to look at you confused.

"Don't act like the press doesn't write about your drugs and alcohol abuse," Vince looked mildly shocked at your words.

"Oh, and God forbid that you stay loyal to your girlfriend. So, of course, 50 groupies instead".

Vince quietly said your name, asking for you to listen to his explanation.

"Please don't," you said just as quietly. "And don't act like I don't see pictures of you with them. So please don't say that your being manipulated into it".

He sighed. "Listen, I know you're mad but it's just so tempting, and with all the substances -".

"That's the thing. You had offered I come with you on the damn tour. Then when I said yes you had to spend time and rethink it. If you want to break up with me just say something!"

You didn't dare to look over at Vince. Which was for the best. He was staring at you with sad eyes that had filled with tears. Everything he had done was finally sinking in.

"I never wanted to hurt you -"

"Too late"

"I- I know. But, I'll try to get better. And you can come on the next tour with me. I just want you to be happy with me. I don't want to lose you" His voice shook as he softly said these words.

You returned to your place of resting in his arms. Your head laid on his chest as he stroked your hair.

"I'm sorry".

"You shouldn't be. I was being stupid, I deserved that. You don't deserve to be tossed aside like that. I'm so sorry," he apologized.

"Hey. You're fine. I'll come with you on tour and I'll try to help you with the drinking and drugs or whatever it is. I'm here for you" you smiled and planted a passionate but chaste kiss against his pink lips.

Vince's look of sorrow was replaced with his beautiful smile.