~Bob Dylan~

Thank you to the lovely Sofsims for requesting! I absolutely love Bob so I couldn't resist

The cool October wind was quick to make you shiver. Despite wearing a jacket, your body managed to freeze faster than you had anticipated. Waiting to enter a hotel usually wasn't an issue but it was today.

According to an officer, who had apologized for the wait, a famous musician would be spending the week in Chicago at this very hotel. You had just nodded like everyone else had. Based on the crowd that showed up, many people had been thinking it was The Beatles. Being a casual fan yourself, you knew that they weren't in the area at the moment, but didn't fully rule out the idea.

The late afternoon's sunlight was soft and warm. The clouds that surrounded it, prevented the warmth to reach the street you were stuck on. 

Many people had become restless and annoyed, though no one left since we had all had a reason for staying at the hotel. You were in no way in a rush, but were growing tired.

After an hour of standing and waiting for fans to leave, we had finally been let in. You had no interest in finding out who the musician was and retreated to your hotel room. 

Once you had finished settling in, you decided to walk to the lobby's cafe. Not many people where there, in fact, the only other people where the one cafe worker and a man sitting on a couch reading the newspaper. 

You ordered yourself a coffee and sat on the couch across from the man. He was wearing sunglasses and had a cigarette in between his two lips. You picked up a magazine that was laid on the table in front of you.

"Hey beautiful lady", the man said with a smile.

You looked up from the magazine with a glare before continuing to read.

"What're you reading?"

"A magazine about home decor", you replied.

The man took off his glasses and held out his hand.

"My name's Bob, whats yours?"

"Y/N", you recognized him that was for sure. It was Bob Dylan, completely in the clouds, high on whatever drugs he was taking.

"Don't ya recognize me?", he asked.

"Yes I do, but I'm not going to make a big deal out of it"

"Oh I see. Playing hard to get", he smirked before sitting beside you. 

Putting down the magazine and rolling your eyes, you turned to face him.

"What do you want from me?", you sighed.

He shrugged. "Would you maybe want to go out with me sometime?"

"That's nice, but maybe try asking tomorrow when you're not so shitfaced". As much as you wanted to say yes, you knew damn well that this could just be the drugs talking, not him. 

Bob nodded his head in understanding and left. You also got up and headed back to your room.

The Next Morning

Bright sunlight filled the lobby of the hotel bringing more life to the lively bunch of people who where eating breakfast or coming to talk. Outside, you could see the group of fans getting bigger by the second. 

Instead of letting thoughts of Bob invade your mind, you went to get some food. After taking a seat at one of the tables, a man sat down in front of you.

"Hello Y/N", he said.

"Bob?"

"Sure is", he smirked.

"Won't you get caught?", you smiled.

"Not if I keep these glasses and hat on. And not if you keep your voice lower", he laughed.

Something about his laugh was so contagious. It was obvious that he wasn't high anymore. His voice was calmer and more comfortable. The more you talked to Bob, the more charming and mysterious he got. Every word had you guessing for the next.

"Can I ask you something?", Bob asked.

"Of course!"

"Y/N, will you go out with me sometime?"

His words surprised you. Even though you had given him a hard time yesterday, you found yourself falling in his trap.

"Yes Bob", you said with a large smile forming on your lips.