~Gwilym Lee~

"Oh my gosh! Will you hurry up! Your going to be late idiot!", you yelled up to your boyfriend Gwilym. 

He was playing Brian May in a new Queen biopic, which was exciting for you since you love Queen. The problem was he would always be so slow when he tried to get ready. It's been three times he's been late in the past two weeks.

"Will you calm down please? I'm on my way", Gwilym replied.

"I don't want you to be late again", you said while lightly pushing him out the door.

After a car ride of listening to Queen, you made it to the set of Bo Rhap. This time, you weren't late.

Gwilym had to get dressed up in his costume to look like Brian. Like usual, you hung out with Lucy while the boys got ready.

"You know, Gwilym really loves you y/n", Lucy said while putting away her extra makeup. 

"And Rami really loves you Lucy", you said while sitting on one of the couches in her dressing room. Lucy didn't have any scenes today so she was going to talk to you.

"No really y/n. I think he wants to marry you. And soon too", she said while flashing you a smile.

"Seriously? Where did you hear this?", you raised an eyebrow.

"Gwilym. He was talking to me, Rami, Joe and Ben about you. He sort of let it slip that he desperately loves you", Lucy shrugged.

"Okay first of all, don't shrug about that! Second, I hope you aren't lying. And third, why would you tell me this?", you asked.

"I don't know. I felt like maybe you should know, so you could be prepared for it"

"I would be mad that you ruined the surprise, but thank you. Really, I had a feeling that something was up with him. Mostly because he would always be late to set because he had to 'check something'", you said , with the air quotes.

You and Lucy kept talking and ended up talking about her and Rami. The day on set seemed to end so quickly and you bid farewell to Lucy and the rest of the cast.

You drove Gwilym back to your shared house and started to get yourself ready for bed.

"Wait before you go to bed, I need to talk to you", Gwilym pulled you over.

Gwilym walked you over to the living room and sat on a couch with you.

"I Love you, so muc y/n. I really do. Ever since we first met and since I first saw you. I love you y/n", he started to stand up. Gwilym reached into his back pocket and got on one knee. He held out a beautiful ring. 
" Y/f/n, will you marry me?, Gwilym asked.

"Of course I will Gwilym!", Out said while throwing you arms around his neck.

He kissed your lips then slid the ring on your finger. 

Lucy was right. Gwilym did want to marry you, and soon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I don't really like this one. I hope you like it though!

Remember, requests are always open! 

Thank you for reading! Have a great night/day!

~A.G.