~Freddie Mercury~

Today was the day. Today was the day Freddie would be coming back from tour. He promised you a surprise when he came back. Typically that meant either food or a shirt. Freddie said it would be much better than that.

You got yourself out of bed and into the shower. You then got dressed and made breakfast. While you ate, you thought about what the surprise could be. He wouldn't get you a pet, you already had plenty of cats. You soon got tired of guessing and got yourself ready to go to the airport. 

Once you had finished getting ready, you checked the time. You were running a bit behind schedule to get Fred from the airport.

After you finally made it over to the airport, Freddie's plane had just landed. Knowing you had plenty of time, you went over to a cafe to get a coffee. 

When you finished your coffee you saw the band's crew coming closer. Freddie would be there at any time. It had been two months since you had seen him. Tour was keeping him busy, you would have gone but work kept you in town. 

Not long after seeing the crew, the band came over. Freddie started running over to you and you ran to him. (eww cliche sorry)

"Y/N! Oh, Y/N dear! How've you been? Everything been going alright?", Freddie asked.

"Yes Fred, everything's been fine, I'm great. How are you dear?", you asked Freddie, while engulfed in his hug. 

"I'm just wonderful now! Oh I've missed you darling! So much!", Freddie said, now peppering kisses all over your face. You leaned in and gave him a loving kiss on the lips. 

"I bet one million dollars I missed you so much more", you replied with a big smile.

"Then guess you who just lost 1 million dollars? You did darling. Now let's get going home shall we? I need to set a few things up for your surprise dear!", Freddie said while grabbing your hand and leading you to the car. You of course had to give him directions on where the car actually was.

Once you arrived back at your house, Freddie told you to stay in your bedroom while he sets up his surprise.

It was getting quite boring in your room all alone. You wondered what he could be setting up for your surprise?

"Y/N dear! You can come down now!", Freddie called up to you.

"Okay I'm coming!", you replied.

Within two seconds of you getting down the stairs Freddie had you in a hug and was kissing your cheek. Then he put a blindfold over your eyes.

"Fred, what is this for?", you ask.

"You'll see. Actually you may not. There is a blindfold on you darling", Freddie said while laughing. 

You had no idea where Freddie was taking you. Once the warmer outside air hit your skin, you got a little suspicious.

"Fred why are we outside?", you asked. Instead of responding, Freddie took the blindfold off.

You looked around. Your whole backyard was transformed into a wonderland. The trees had fairy lights strung onto them, there was a blanket on the ground with hundreds of flowers covering grass.

You looked over at Freddie who was gesturing for you to take a seat on the blanket. You did as he pleased. He sat beside you and opened the basket that was on the blanket. 

"I have three surprises for you darling. This backyard is one of them. The second one is...", Freddie pulled out a beautiful diamond necklace.

You smiled at your amazing boyfriend. 

"Thank you Fred", you said while he put the necklace on you.

You and Freddie then shared a picnic dinner while the sun was setting. 

Once the two of you had finished, Freddie stood up and held his hand out for you. With no hesitation you put your hand in his. He pulled you off the ground and wrapped his arms around your waist. You put your arms around his neck. Freddie started a slow dance between the two of you. Relaxed, you rested your head on his chest.

After ten or so minutes of dancing, Freddie stopped. He walked over to the basket. 

"Close your eyes for the third surprise", Freddie said. 

"Okay now open"

When you opened your eyes you saw Freddie on one knee. Out of habit, you gasped. (yuck more cliche)

"Y/F/N (your full name), will you marry me?", Freddie said. You stared into his beautiful eyes. They were filled with hope and love.

"Yes Freddie! I will marry you!", you said with tears of joy filling your eyes. Freddie stood up and slid the ring on your finger. He pulled you into a hug and kissed you with passion. 

The rest of the night you spent outside talking with Freddie and looking at the stars.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I loved this one. I think it's super cute! Let me know what you think!

I have lots more imagines coming! Please send in requests! Thank you!

~A.G.