~Roger Taylor~

Written for the 50 years of Queen celebration on Tumblr. Using the Wedding Night prompt for Day Four.

Tonight was the night. That exciting, nerve racking, yack in a sack, jump for joy day.Today, you would be marrying the love of your life, Roger Meddows Taylor.

Everything was planned out perfectly. Almost everyone you invited came. Your closest girl friends were your bridesmaids, and Roger had the band as his groomsmen.

You had picked out your dream wedding dress and heels. The wedding was taking place in a beautifully decorated barn. For effect, you and Roger said that you would not see each other until the ceremony.

With only an hour until the wedding started, you had to start getting ready.

You had hired a lady to do yours and your bridesmaid's hair. You asked her to do your hair in a nice bun.

To much of your delight, you were able to purchase your dream wedding dress.

After doing your makeup and putting on your dress and shoes, you truly felt the rush of excitement.

It also attacked you all at once, which was overwhelming but you had your friends there to help you out.

Finally, it was time for the wedding to start.

As you walked arm in arm with your father, tears threatened to spill out of your eyes.

You saw Roger stand at the front of the barn, he looked so handsome and perfect.

When you got to the front of the barn, you and Roger held each others hands.

The priest started the ceremony and with every word he said made you more excited to marry Roger.

"Do you, Roger Meddows Taylor, take Y/F/N to be your lawfully wedded wife?", the priest asked.

"I do"

"Do you, Y/F/N, take Roger Meddows Taylor to be your lawfully wedded husband?", he asked you/

"I do"

"You may kiss the bride"

Roger wraps his arms around your waist and kisses you with a flaming passion, a passion that you happily return.

The rest of the night was spent dancing and celebrating your marriage.

"I love you so much Y/N", Roger said once the celebration had ended.

"I love you too Roger"

Nothing could make you more happy in this moment.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Requests are open for imagines. You can see the first part of this book for more details.