~Robert Plant~

You looked over at your husband sitting across from you. 

It was early morning, much earlier than normal. Most days the two of you would wake up around six to go walking when the sun was rising. Once you got home you would drink tea and talk about the day's plans.

The past two days had been different. You would wake up at four in the morning, throw up, and feel miserable for the rest of the day. Robert thought you were sick with a cold, but you thought it had to be at least a fever.

When you looked at Robert, he immediately saw. 

"What do you think we should do. It's been three consecutive days where you've thrown up. We've checked your temperature, been careful with your eating habits,  and taken care of your physical activities. Should we go see a doctor?", Robert asked you.

He had been worried sick about you. He made sure you had everything you needed, everything you wanted, and assisted you in everything. 

"I don't know", you mumbled then taking a sip of tea.

"Well I say we go to a doctor. I'll help you get ready dear", with that Robert aided you while getting both you and himself ready.

Once you got to the doctors office, Robert walked up to the desk.

"Hello sir. How can I help you?", the nurse says.

"Hi, I would like to see a doctor. My wife here has been experiencing abnormal stomach issues lately.We have no idea what it is and would like to get it checked out", Robert quickly answered. 

"Alright, I think we have a room open now. Let me guide you there", the nurse responds.

The doctor asked you the normal questions and ran normal procedures. The first part of the "operation", as Robert called it, was just like a normal visit to the doctor.

After running some tests and asking more questions, the doctor came to a conclusion.

"Congratulations Y/N Plant, I believe that you are pregnant! I need to go get some files and I'll leave you two alone for a bit", the doctor left.

Both you and Robert sat there in shock for two minutes.

You cleared your throat, taking Robert out of his trance.

"Huh, yes? Do you need something love?", Robert asked looking at you confused.

You laughed and shook head.

"We're going to be parents", you said with a smile. Robert smiled back. He got up and gave you a big hug, which you gladly returned.

Once the doctor had come back, he started talking to you about things that will happen to your body. He also told you about extra doctor visits. 

After a very happy car ride with Robert, both of you were tired. You had too much running around in one day.

Both of you laid down on your shared bed. Robert turned over to look at you.

"We're going to be parents y'know", he whispered to you. You smiled at him. 

You were excited for this new part of life with Robert, and he felt the same way. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I had no idea how to end that one. It also wasn't what I was originally expecting. I think this ones okay.

Thank you for reading! Have a wonderful day! I'll write more soon!

~A.G.