~Jimmy Page 4~

Requested by MarieAetheling, thanks for sending a request 💞

The mornings sunlight was floating it's way through the curtains of you and Jimmy's shared bedroom, which was your gentle wake up for the day. You looked over at your sleeping boyfriend, Jimmy, who's beautiful green eyes were still shut. 

Instead of waking him up right away, you decided to play with his hair for a while. 

After ten minutes of silence, you decided it was time to get Jimmy awake. You started placing soft kisses on his forehead, cheeks, and finally lips. You could see his eyelids start to open slightly. 

"Good morning lovely", Jimmy smiled. 

"Morning Jim"

"We should do something today"

"Like what?", you asked. 

"I don't know. Is there something you want to do?", Jimmy asked.

You thought about all the things you've wanted to do. You weren't going to force Jimmy out of the house, and it needed to be something reasonable.

"Teach me to play the guitar", you said.

Jimmy laughed. 

"That wouldn't last long"

"What is that supposed to mean!", you protested. 

"You have the attention span of a walnut", Jimmy said.

"We'll that's rude"

"But true. But if you do want to learn the guitar, we can try", he gave in.

Jimmy got up and grabbed his guitar, while taking you to another room. While walking into the other room, he put a harmonica and placed it inbetween his lips.

"Take that damn harmonica out of your mouth", you demanded.

Jimmy laughed so hard that the harmonica flew out from his lips.

"Let's just start", Jimmy offered. You nodded in agreement.

Jimmy showed you all the correct hand placements and the simple chords. 

"No, you have to move your hand here", Jimmy said while reaching over to move your hands in the correct spot. 

Everything was going well, Jimmy was a great teacher, and you happened to listen a lot better than he had thought. 

"Do you want to take a break love?"

"I guess", you shrugged and put the guitar down.

"Woah! Careful!", Jimmy called. "That's expensive", he mumbled as he put the guitar on its stand.

You smiled and shook your head. 

Jimmy got up and took your hand, leading you out of the room to go lay down and rest.