~Roger Taylor 2~

Your best friend Brian May was bringing you to a get-together at his house with his bandmates. You had met all of them except for Roger, he had supposedly been off working on some other projects. Though it was never something that had ever bothered you.

After getting to the "get-together" you realized it was actually a full-blown party. Instead of leaving right away, you stayed and talked to a few people, downing only two drinks. 

Once all the smells of alcohol, cigarettes, and drugs got to be too much you went and sat in the backyard. 

Brian's yard was large and full of short-cut grass. There was a line of evergreen trees lining the perimeter of the yard. It was empty, with no cars, no people, and no other tools. Just peace and the stars. A perfect place to clear your mind.

You sat on the grass right behind the tree line. The stars become visible very quickly with the sun's swift setting.

The peaceful alone moment was cut short by someone sitting next to you. You looked over and your eyes were met with beautiful blue ones.

"Lovely sunset wasn't it?", he said with his eyes now fixed on the sky.

You hummed and nodded your head in agreement. 

"Oh um I'm Roger by the way. Roger Taylor, I'm the drummer of Queen. Uh, I believe you know Brian?", he asked.

"That's why I'm at this party. Brian said it would be fun", you shrugged.

"Is it?", Roger asked. "Is it fun?"

"I guess. I mean, I don't really know anyone and came out here to clear my mind"

"I didn't interrupt any of that did I?", Roger asked sheepishly.

"No not at all", you shook your head. "In fact, I'm quite glad you came here to talk. You seem nice"

"Thanks", he smiled. "And uh also, you look stunning"

"Oh uh thanks", you chuckled a bit.

A moment of silence fell over the two of you. It was calm, and not awkward. 

"How about we go inside and get a drink. Besides, most of the people have already left", Roger held his hand out for you, and you willingly took it.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-  Morning After  -_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

You had spent the night at Brian's house in the guest bedroom. He had gotten up before you and was making breakfast. You had awoken to the smell of bacon and maple syrup, before running a quick shower. 

You walked out into the kitchen to get a glass of water, still tired and weak.

"Good morning," you said in between yawns.

"Morning sleepy girl", Brian chuckled. "How was the party last night, didn't see you much"

"It was good. I went outside for a bit. Roger came to talk to me. We came in got a drink and not long after, he left", you shrugged.

"Oh really", Brian chuckled.

"What? It's the truth", you defended quickly.

"Well, I just want to say, Roger looked at you like he really felt a connection"

"How would you know Brian"

"I've known him for years, trust me, I think he really likes you", Brian softly nodded his head while plating his and your breakfast.

You thought for a second. If Roger really did like you, how did you feel? Even if you had only known him for a short period of time, he seemed like a nice person and you wanted to give him a chance. So you decided to call Roger after breakfast.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ A/N~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey! It's been a minute since I've updated this. 

Thanks for almost 900 reads!!!! That's incredible! Also, this is #1 in Led Zeppelin so that's exciting.

Requests are still open! Look at the first chapter for more information if you haven't already.

I'm now taking requests for any member of Guns N Roses. Do what you want with that information

~ Allison :)