~Jimmy Page~

I wrote this because the wonderful princesspagey requested it on Tumblr for my 100 followers special. To find out more go to dreamersdrowse on Tumblr and see my pinned post

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was a rainy Saturday afternoon that you were spending with Jimmy. The two of you had decided to watch a movie, somehow that movie was Snow White.

The two of you lay comfortably on the couch. Jimmy was laying across it with his head at one end and feet at the other, while facing upward. You were laying on top of Jimmy with you head on his chest.

"Should we make a snack to eat while we watch this?", you asked Jimmy.

"Alright love, sounds good", Jimmy says while gently taking you off of him, to get up from the couch.

"What should we make?"

"How about cookies?", you suggest.

"Sounds great", Jimmy replies.

Jimmy helps you get out all of the ingredients and utensils needed. Occasionally you steal glances at the television to see whats happening in the movie.

"What am I supposed to do with this?", Jimmy asks while holding up a wooden spoon.

"Uh, stir the batter", you reply while taking the spoon from his hand.

Jimmy smiles at you, he loves seeing how focused you are.

Once you've put the cookies in the oven, you turn to look at Jimmy. You walk over to him and put your arms around his torso. He looks down at you and lightly kisses your lips.

You smile at him at give him another soft kiss.

Neither of you say anything, and everything feels perfect.

Jimmy tightens the hug, and you rest your head on his chest. He starts kissing the top of your head, while you smile.

Nothing could be more perfect, you thought.

Suddenly a loud beeping noise starts going off. You had forgotten all about cookies.

You pulled out of Jimmy's grasp, causing both of you much dismay.

When you opened the oven, your face was met with smoke and the smell of burnt cookies.

"Do you think they look edible?", you asked Jimmy while staring at the plate of cookies on the counter.

"Let me check", he says as he eats one of the cookies.

He grabs a napkin not long after and spits out the cookie.

"One of one Jimmy's would not recommend", he says while practically gagging.

You laugh at your boyfriends silly antics, and throw away the burnt cookies.

Baking cookies may not have worked out, but being with Jimmy was more important than that.