~John Deacon~

Your best friend Freddie Mercury, would be taking you to on of his concerts tonight. He had wanted to do this for a while now, but you were always busy with work. Freddie would also be taking you backstage afterwards to meet his band mates. It had been seven years since his band had been formed. Freddie listened to every album with you, told you about touring, talked about his band mates, and showed you pictures of them. 

"Y/n are you ready yet dear?", Freddie yelled up to you from the bottom of the stairwell. 

"Yes Fred I'm coming!", you yelled back. Running down the stairs you almost ran Freddie over. 

"Slow down darling. Besides, we have plenty of time. I just want to get there a bit early", Freddie said while flashing you a smile. You rolled your eyes and gestured towards the door. 

After the show

"Ah yes y/n dear! There you are!", Freddie said while giving you a sweaty hug.

"Hi Freddie", you said while peeling him off of you. 

"John, Roger, Brian! Come here, I want to introduce you to someone!", Freddie waved his hand saying for the three men to come over. 

"Everyone this is Y/n! Y/n this is Brian and Roger", Freddie said pointing to them when saying their names. You shook each one of their hands.

"Brian, do you know where John went?", Freddie searched the room while asking his friend. 

Brian shook his head. "I think he might be getting a drink right now but I'm not quite sure". 

Roger and Brian walked away. Freddie went with them.

"If you'd like to come, we're getting some drinks. If not you can stay there for a bit, I'll be back don't worry!", Freddie called out to you.

"I'll stay here, thank you though", you answered.

While you stayed back you looked around at everything the band had backstage. They had a lot of instruments, amps, and lights. Your thoughts were cut short by someone speaking to you. 

"Hello, are you Freddie's friend?", a man asked you. He had short brown hair and green eyes. 

"Oh, yeah, I am. I'm Y/n".

"Hello Y/n. My name is John, John Deacon. I play bass guitar for the band", the handsome man replied.

"Freddie's told me so much about you! You seem like a very nice guy for my understanding", you smiled.

John returned you smile. "Well I like to think I'm nice", he laughed. You joined in too. 

You and John talked for another 30 minutes, with both of you getting more comfortable by the second. 

The conversation started to die down a bit. John looked at you.

"What?", you asked.

"Oh nothing. Just looking at how beautiful you look", John said making you blush. 

"Would you like to go out with me sometime? Like on a date?", John asked while nervously rubbing the back of his neck. 

"Yes John. I'll go out with you", you responded.

With that, you exchanged phone numbers. Over the phone, the two of you talked about when the date would be.

It was a really good concert, but a better outcome of the events afterward.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you liked this. This is my first time writing something for John Deacon. 

You are welcome to interpret the rest of a story for this. 

Please send in request's!  Until I start getting them, I'll be writing whatever comes to my mind, that could be dangerous. Meaning it could be boring or really good.

Anyways, I hoped you liked this. I have more imagines on the way!

~A.G.