The Beginning of a New one

Mulai dari awal

(F/N) groaned as he jumped off of Bullseye, his hand was still burning. But the man still managed to run over to Charles and help him off of his horse. Mary-Beth ran over to him, tears in her eyes as (F/N) got his friend down. He smiled at her, as he walked over to her, he looked into her eyes, "It's done, Mary-Beth. I'm done."

Mary-Beth let out a sob as she jumped into (F/N) arms and kissed him. They both knew their past lives were done, and they could finally move forward. Both of them couldn't be any happier.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(F/N) kissed Mary-Beth as soon as the priest said, "You may kiss..." He couldn't stand not being married to her for another second. And he also wanted to get out of this suit as quickly as possible. Mary-Beth kissed him right back, she hadn't spent hundreds of dollars on a gown like she had wanted, but she had spent a pretty penny on the white gown. The crowd cheered as they watched the pair kiss. Abigail even seemed to enjoy it. John and Charles were smiling excitedly as they clapped for the couple. Uncle was giving him an encouraging nod. Jack was smiling. Even Sadie seemed to warm up slightly. Everything seemed so perfect.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tilly smiled as she walked with her husband, through the park. She looked down at her daughter happily sleeping in her carriage. Everything in her life felt like it was perfect. Her smile grew as she moved up to her husband, happy that she had gotten another chance at life.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(F/N) and Mary-Beth laughed as they danced together. While their friends and family clapped along. He would only wince when his wife squeezed his hand too hard. But he didn't care, he loved her so much, and he wanted to be with her no matter what. He'd wear this suit for as long as he could.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Charles smiled as he shook (F/N)'s hands, "Be well, my friend."

(F/N) laughed before pulling the man into a hug, giving him a pat on the back, "Thank you, Charles."

The larger man nodded before pulling away. He smiled at his family. He wanted to stay more than anything. But he knew he had to move on. He wanted to start a new chapter in his life. He wanted to start a family of his own, and he couldn't do that here. Charles nodded to everyone else before he saddled up on his own horse before riding off into his new life.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Javier finished smoking his last cigarette as he walked through the desert. He took a deep breath of fresh desert air, he was finally home. It had taken over a decade, but he was home. He sighed as he looked at the village in the distance. It was funny, he had fled Mexico for America to avoid punishment for his crimes. Now he was fleeing America for Mexico to avoid punishment for his crimes. Deep down, the Mexican knew he was going to get what he had coming some day, but that day wasn't today. He would need to find some powerful friends if he was going to make it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(F/N) closed Mary-Beth's finished book, and looked at her, "And this is what you sent to the Newspaper?" His wife nodded, a large smile was on her face, "They really like the work of Leslie Cassidy. Now, I know what you're going to say. It's too close to home, a book about an outlaw finding his way in the world, but I think it's perfect. I think the Man with No Name is..."